Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

Don't know if it's just that I hadn't gone through it so long or you get extra free games from the higher tiers but damn there were a lot of games I've wanted to play that were included in PS+

I was going through a bunch and adding them to my library
I caught ether wit my ps4 when i stopped my membership cuz i just wasn’t playing games much anymore. I had the itch to game and realized i had to re up on the membership and the bitch went from like 9.99 a month for the now to i think close to 20 smh. I didnt realize i was grandfathered into the ps+ plan so once i ended it, so did my deal smh.

Now i just stare at a bunch of locked games i can no longer play cuz fuck paying that price lol.

I caught ether wit my ps4 when i stopped my membership cuz i just wasn’t playing games much anymore. I had the itch to game and realized i had to re up on the membership and the bitch went from like 9.99 a month for the now to i think close to 20 smh. I didnt realize i was grandfathered into the ps+ plan so once i ended it, so did my deal smh.

Now i just stare at a bunch of locked games i can no longer play cuz fuck paying that price lol.
I do the annual one. Over the holidays I upgraded to premium for the like $30 deal. Doubt I'll renew since it's like 120 for premium though

Looks like psvr2 is getting rave reviews. My boy getting one on launch. Will be trying it out next week.

Looks like psvr2 is getting rave reviews. My boy getting one on launch. Will be trying it out next week.

Yeah, it sounds like they basically improved it fixed the original in every way. I'll get one. I'm just waiting on more games. Horizon is supposed to be a very good original game, and the upgrades for RE8 and GT7 might be system sellers too.

Mann im not fallin for another vr trick…

I dont even play the meta one no more

Lol It ain't a trick. That said, it ain't fair everyone.

I have the first PSVR. I didn't play it everyday or anything like that but I had fun with it when I did.

As long as it's supported enough to drop a couple games I like a year, that's good enough for me.

I have the first PSVR. I didn't play it everyday or anything like that but I had fun with it when I did.

As long as it's supported enough to drop a couple games I like a year, that's good enough for me.
Yea i have/had fun with mine also but its just not convenient enough as an everyday use.

Hopefully the PSVR fits just as comfortable as the Oculus/Meta.

I got the 1st psvr and had to stop playin it. Shyt gave me headaches after a while. And wasn't comfortable at all.

Hopefully the PSVR fits just as comfortable as the Oculus/Meta.

I got the 1st psvr and had to stop playin it. Shyt gave me headaches after a while. And wasn't comfortable at all.

Really, you must have had it adjusted wrong. The PSVR is typically regarded as one of the most comfortable headsets around. It doesn't have the weight balancing problems other systems do and there are like three different ways to adjust it to fit your head.

Really, you must have had it adjusted wrong. The PSVR is typically regarded as one of the most comfortable headsets around. It doesn't have the weight balancing problems other systems do and there are like three different ways to adjust it to fit your head.

Bruh I tried ALL the adjustments. I've heard folks mentioned similar issues. Especially wit the headaches after a certain while. Never had issues wit the Oculus.

I'm lookin forward to see how this new ps version is tho. Especially seeing what games come out.

Bruh I tried ALL the adjustments. I've heard folks mentioned similar issues. Especially wit the headaches after a certain while. Never had issues wit the Oculus.

I'm lookin forward to see how this new ps version is tho. Especially seeing what games come out.

I'm genuinely surprised by that. I never had any problems with it. I'm not even sure how it would give you a headache. The halo design makes it so that the headset just rests on the top of your head. It doesn't squeeze or anything.

Back