Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

I bought the 65" LG G1. I got it from Best Buy. I put it on a best Buy credit card. NO interest for 24 months and you can set your own payments. You can pay that bitch off too. Good way to build up your credit without buying the whole thing at once. I bought the Total tech Geek Squad shit too. It's $199 per year but you get free delivery and installation on everything you buy plus discounts.

So for the price of the TV and the Total tech it came a little under $2,000. Last year around this time we were gonna buy the LG CX. That was the 2020 version of the C Series. Last year the C1 was $2,300. This year the G1 was $1,700. The G1 is better than the C1 and it's $600 less than we would've paid for the C1 last year. That shit was too good to pass up.

They're installing it tomorrow. The G1 has the wallpaper design so that bitch sits flat as fuck to the wall. They have to install a plug in the wall behind the TV and mount it but all of that is included in the Total Tech.
We call that the double dip

Yo, it ain't even just calibration. It's knowing how to setup the TV for exactly what you want to do. I got a Samsung with my PS5. It's always been decent I just realized two days ago that when we mounted the TV we had the cable from the PS5 going into the HDMI port, so the game mode wasn't switching on automatically. I fixed it and then put Elden Ring. That shit looked like a completely different game.

I got a Vizio and I’m not sure if I’m using yo full potential either

I was at bestbuy and the Sony A80j looked amazing. They didn't have the Samsung QN90A because they said it was an older model. I was disappointed at that because I wanted to "see" it

Also didn't know that the Sony A90J only goes up to 83" and they wont be making bigger TVs for the 2022 models. That didn't make sense to me. The guy said the 2022 models will only go up to like 50-65" I think

Literally had the same convo with several of the consultants and designers at best buy....

The immediate buzz is the LG C2

3840x2160 resolution
120hz refresh rate
1.5 millisecond response time
Free sync & g sync

This is the gamers TV
Screenshot_20220715-212855.png

Literally had the same convo with several of the consultants and designers at best buy....

The immediate buzz is the LG C2

3840x2160 resolution
120hz refresh rate
1.5 millisecond response time
Free sync & g sync

This is the gamers TV
View attachment 884817

hows it stack up to the computer monitors you were talking up some time ago?

hows it stack up to the computer monitors you were talking up some time ago?
It's basically a 65" gaming monitor....

The main two things with a gaming monitor is refresh rate and response time

120hz for a monitor is very decent.... For a TV it's CRAZY

good gaming monitors have under 1millisecond response time.... Most TVs are in the 4-5 millisecond range....and even the good ones maybe 2

At 1.5 that's damn near monitor status.

And at a 4K resolution.... Yeah this the one

I don't buy a lot of stuff from bestbuy so that $200/year thing didn't seem worth it

What they should do is setup the gaming consoles to these tvs and let you try them out

I don't buy a lot of stuff from bestbuy so that $200/year thing didn't seem worth it

What they should do is setup the gaming consoles to these tvs and let you try them out
It's a lotta perks to it if you know how to use it...

60 day returns
Free support and repair on geek squad for any device you own.. So even that old laptop that nobody use no more. You can make an appointment..drop it off, and they'll fully repair it free of charge

It's a lotta perks to it if you know how to use it...

60 day returns
Free support and repair on geek squad for any device you own.. So even that old laptop that nobody use no more. You can make an appointment..drop it off, and they'll fully repair it free of charge

Installations too. We recently had to get a double wall oven replaced and they installed it for the low. If we wouldve got the oven from there they wouldve installed it for free. They do tv mounting n shit as well

Installations too. We recently had to get a double wall oven replaced and they installed it for the low. If we wouldve got the oven from there they wouldve installed it for free. They do tv mounting n shit as well
Yup free mounting for TV sales
Free installation and removal of old home appliances
No restocking fees
Discount on select items from each department...and it switches up weekly.

Just ask for a print out... You never know, might be like $500 off on a $1200 MacBook... Shit be wild like that sometimes

Yup free mounting for TV sales
Free installation and removal of old home appliances
No restocking fees
Discount on select items from each department...and it switches up weekly.

Just ask for a print out... You never know, might be like $500 off on a $1200 MacBook... Shit be wild like that sometimes

My only complaint is them niggas got rid of the Elite and Elite plus joints in their memberships. I used to get mad points and discounts from them shits but since TotalTech came around they changed all that shit.

Back