Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

That's because they calibrate them. 99.9% of folks ain't doing that.

Most reviews I've seen have almost always said out the box the Sony OLEDs are better.

Yo, it ain't even just calibration. It's knowing how to setup the TV for exactly what you want to do. I got a Samsung with my PS5. It's always been decent I just realized two days ago that when we mounted the TV we had the cable from the PS5 going into the HDMI port, so the game mode wasn't switching on automatically. I fixed it and then put Elden Ring. That shit looked like a completely different game.

Actually I think I might get the LG G1. That's the joint that look like a wallpaper. It's only $100 more than the C1. I was thinking about getting a Sony last year but h2h the LG is just better. If you have either one in the house it's gonna look outstanding but you can see the difference side by side.

The LG just has a cleaner picture. The Sony is cheaper but performance wise LG has a slight edge. LG has the design edge too with the G1 wallpaper joint. That shit is immaculate up close. Looks like a picture frame on the wall.

Came down to purchasing the Hisense u8g again or the Samsung qn90a. I weighed price, reviews, and how quick I could get it (walk in vs delivery). Saw the Hisense on Amazon with delivery by Saturday and saw it on the Costco site so I rolled through the Costco in my area to see if they had it. They didn't but they had the Samsung. Couldn't bring myself to buy it on the spot for $450 more than the Hisense. Told myself I'd think it over on the way home. Decided to just cop off Amazon but when I went to purchase the delivery time jumped to next Thursday so I was like fuck that. Sat in my parking lot for a couple minutes then thought about a newer electronic appliance store that I bought an airfryer from a while back. Said they had 2 in stocks at the store closest to me. Got there 1 minute b4 close and copped my baby.

The Sony and Samsung caught my eye but I had first hand experience with the Hisense and know what it's hitting for so I couldn't justify paying $450-600 more for the other 2 even if I could afford it.

Do what you will with the guide. When I walked in and told dude I wanted the u88g he already knew I knew what was up. Said he has one as well and it's slept on. Can't go wrong for the price.

I bought the 65" LG G1. I got it from Best Buy. I put it on a best Buy credit card. NO interest for 24 months and you can set your own payments. You can pay that bitch off too. Good way to build up your credit without buying the whole thing at once. I bought the Total tech Geek Squad shit too. It's $199 per year but you get free delivery and installation on everything you buy plus discounts.

So for the price of the TV and the Total tech it came a little under $2,000. Last year around this time we were gonna buy the LG CX. That was the 2020 version of the C Series. Last year the C1 was $2,300. This year the G1 was $1,700. The G1 is better than the C1 and it's $600 less than we would've paid for the C1 last year. That shit was too good to pass up.

They're installing it tomorrow. The G1 has the wallpaper design so that bitch sits flat as fuck to the wall. They have to install a plug in the wall behind the TV and mount it but all of that is included in the Total Tech.

It's been 2 years. Just say you down bad. But don't take it out on me.

Came down to purchasing the Hisense u8g again or the Samsung qn90a. I weighed price, reviews, and how quick I could get it (walk in vs delivery). Saw the Hisense on Amazon with delivery by Saturday and saw it on the Costco site so I rolled through the Costco in my area to see if they had it. They didn't but they had the Samsung. Couldn't bring myself to buy it on the spot for $450 more than the Hisense. Told myself I'd think it over on the way home. Decided to just cop off Amazon but when I went to purchase the delivery time jumped to next Thursday so I was like fuck that. Sat in my parking lot for a couple minutes then thought about a newer electronic appliance store that I bought an airfryer from a while back. Said they had 2 in stocks at the store closest to me. Got there 1 minute b4 close and copped my baby.

The Sony and Samsung caught my eye but I had first hand experience with the Hisense and know what it's hitting for so I couldn't justify paying $450-600 more for the other 2 even if I could afford it.

Do what you will with the guide. When I walked in and told dude I wanted the u88g he already knew I knew what was up. Said he has one as well and it's slept on. Can't go wrong for the price.
I hadn't heard of the Sony one

Seems like the Samsung 90A gets brighter than the Sony one. Going to have to check out the Sony one at the store

One thing I noticed in the review though is the specification to Xbox
Update 03/04/2022: After a firmware up to version PKG6.5660.0668NAA, the Sony A80J now supports both VRR and ALLM with the Xbox Series X.
So does it still not support VRR with PS5?

I hadn't heard of the Sony one

Seems like the Samsung 90A gets brighter than the Sony one. Going to have to check out the Sony one at the store

One thing I noticed in the review though is the specification to Xbox

So does it still not support VRR with PS5?

I saw both at Costco can't lie they looked great. If I hadn't already bought the u8g last year and knew what it was hitting for I would have bought one of those instead of the u88g.

As for your question I'm not sure but keep checking the site those guys update info and reviews often.

I got the Samsung Q90a upgraded from the vizio m series and couldn't be more pleased. I don't use a sound bar but the sound between both items is night in day. If you going to use sound bar I guess it don't matter but if not need to check that speaker wattage.

Back