Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

Ha! My console sharing is disabled, the other console is enabled and on... games have been downloaded but when I go to play then they are locked.... tried restoring licenses and that didn't work either
Are u logging into the same account bith consoles at the same time?

Ha! My console sharing is disabled, the other console is enabled and on... games have been downloaded but when I go to play then they are locked.... tried restoring licenses and that didn't work either
You have to have the other console as your main registered console for games to work locally so any psn or guest accounts can use it without being logged in as you. Only 1 console can be primary.

Yes it was, they probably just want your email for promotional purposes but that's how I got my ps5 like 7 mos ago. Direct email.
Getting the correct answers might be bigger odds than winning the lottery

What was with December 21st, 2021? I didn't understand the significance of that date because didn't PS5 get released in November 2020

Getting the correct answers might be bigger odds than winning the lottery

What was with December 21st, 2021? I didn't understand the significance of that date because didn't PS5 get released in November 2020
You right but to be real I just entered what was there. Good luck to anyone that wins.. cum buckets

I had a similar issue once and it was cause somebody had hacked my account and made their Playstation the primary one. So they locked me out of all my shit and was playing my games. Ihadn't been playing a lot back then I only found out whenever I bought a new game

Had to call Sony n all that

Back