Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

Looks like a upgrade resident evil

I thought about the Division

plus its online survival. Thats the thing that reels me into these kinda games.

i dont even want it if it aint open world/multiplayer

its a game I play called 7 days to die thats just like this too. I mostly play it on cnsole w/ friends but its got a PC version thats more up to date and real similar to this game

the building mechanics probably the best of any game i ever played cause u can literally build a base from ground up but u gotta level up in order to unlock the good building skills. like cement mixing and steel smithing, shit like that

It goes past that. You can move solo or with a group. Sorta like gta online. So you have to worry about other players and also zombies. Fighting over resources
How does that work? It's been a couple years since I played GTA online I think. Wasn't there that passive feature so players couldn't attack you? How would that work if you're around zombies that attack you. Would players around you not be able to interfere with that?

How does that work? It's been a couple years since I played GTA online I think. Wasn't there that passive feature so players couldn't attack you? How would that work if you're around zombies that attack you. Would players around you not be able to interfere with that?
It is like division and days gone. In division, I dont think it had a passive mode. If you didnt want to fight other players, you would have to run or hide. I think there was a rating setting that let you know the type of players who would do you harm. It has been years since I played it. GTA does have a passive mode. I assume there are parts where randoms can jump in and parts where they cant.

It is like division and days gone. In division, I dont think it had a passive mode. If you didnt want to fight other players, you would have to run or hide. I think there was a rating setting that let you know the type of players who would do you harm. It has been years since I played it. GTA does have a passive mode. I assume there are parts where randoms can jump in and parts where they cant.
So you'll have to watch out for zombies and the assholes trolling the lobby/server. Nice lol

In division certain areas of the map were pvp. Everything else was pve

After watching the video it looks like this game is gonna have a safe zone too

towards the end u can see a lot of players sitting down and running around inside of this lounge/cafe looking place. Thats probably a peaceful area.

on GTA passive mode works against other players only, it dont stop the NPCs from attacking u but 9 times outta 10 u gotta provoke them to get attacked anyways

Worth a shot.. might win something. I'm selling mine if I get it lol

Worth a shot.. might win something. I'm selling mine if I get it lol

What's the purpose of this?

Back