Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION PlayStation 5

I meant specs on the hard drive because I'm looking into either swapping out the internal for a bigger one or getting an external

I got a 2TB external for like $50. That's good enough for my PS4 games. Your options for extra internal storage are limited and expensive right now, but you don't have to swap out the internal. You can just add another drive.

I got a 2TB external for like $50. That's good enough for my PS4 games. Your options for extra internal storage are limited and expensive right now, but you don't have to swap out the internal. You can just add another drive.

Yea after looking into it more swapping out the internal isn't really optional right now

I saw this 5TB external and I may get it because it's only $100

That'll be good for a lot of games in the future for me

Just ran out of memory today and only have like 4 games on it.

Yeah I got 2k, modern warfare/warzone, black ops cold war, and I keep the left over for demos and betas. Might have the final fantasy yuffie dlc on there too. Didn't even play that shit.

Re downloading is quick so I'm not pressed to get a external yet. Battlefield and back 4 blood probably change that when they drop tho.

Yeah I got 2k, modern warfare/warzone, black ops cold war, and I keep the left over for demos and betas. Might have the final fantasy yuffie dlc on there too. Didn't even play that shit.

Re downloading is quick so I'm not pressed to get a external yet.
Battlefield and back 4 blood probably change that when they drop tho.

I was just about to say this

i'll delete a game in a fuckin heartbeat

Re downloading is quick so I'm not pressed to get a external yet. Battlefield and back 4 blood probably change that when they drop tho.
I just took off moderwarfare. At first i wasnt so crazy about cold war i thought modernwarfare was smoother.. then i just started rocking cold war mw been kist taking up space

I just took off moderwarfare. At first i wasnt so crazy about cold war i thought modernwarfare was smoother.. then i just started rocking cold war mw been kist taking up space

I still keep modern warfare around to restore the feeling on shoot the ship every once in a while but since they brought back hijacked on cold war if I'm gonna run it's most likely cold war. Haven't played any games in weeks tho. 😪

Seems like the best option is to get one of those 5+TB externals and just transfer games back and forth until the internal gets cheaper

Day 268

Still no success on securing a PS5. My mind begins to lose its grip on reality. Will I ever get one? Or will I be confined to the shackles of PS4 for all eternity?

Only time will tell.

lol Do you have Twitter? I got mine by creating a Twitter just to follow this dude. He tells you when PS5s drop at every given store. It puts you in a position to be the first to get to the site.

Back