Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Playing video games>Watching movies/tv

Certain games have really good stories... But far too many as total don't to justify games >>>> movies

I like watching old stuff from the 60s-90s.
Today's movies and shows are just, ok
I stop playing video games a long time ago. The last system I had was Sega Genesis with the Sega cd attachment and games genie.

I recently got a Ps5 a few months ago after going about 10 years without a console and even as a gamer at heart I feel like I have to rediscover how to enjoy gaming all over again. Slowly getting back into it. Right now for me I consume more music than I do games and movies combined.

I never feel like I have time to play most games with a story mode. My gaming sessions may last 30-45 mins before I feel like I need to do something else. It's easier for me to watch a movie and be less aware of the time passing by.

Reading>>>

Absoulutely luv non-fiction.

Not as much as my gaming tho. I got pretty high ceilings and my books/magazines could touch them a few times and some change. I luv it when I find the right book to pin point the whos, whats, whens, wheres, and whys so I can see exactly why we are in society where we are right now and what to expect of the future.

One thing I noticed with these emulators or systems that have old games packed into one is that you can't enter codes

That's why I loved Game Genie.
It was one of a kind

I still have my old systems in good condition so I copped me an av 2 hdmi converter

Last edited:
One thing I noticed with these emulators or systems that have old games packed into one is that you can't enter codes

That's why I loved Game Genie.
It was one of a kind

I still have my old systems in good condition so I copped me an av 2 hdmi converter

The concept of a Game Genie is kinda crazy when you think about it. It was an official peripheral that basically just existed to let you break games. lol

Back