Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Playing video games>Watching movies/tv

That is the comparison.

Do you prefer an experience where you just sit back and take it in or do you prefer and experience where you play an active role in what unfolds?
Seriously though. That's two different questions.

Do I prefer active actives or passive activates? I prefer active activities.
But do I prefer watching tv or playing video games? I prefer watching tv.

Last edited:
Watch ya mouf.

Damn, my bad, forgot the

pause-button-e1376172552682.jpg

Seriously though. That's too different questions.

Do I prefer active actives or passive activates? I prefer active activities.
But do I prefer watching tv or playing video games? I prefer watching tv.

It is pretty complicated.

I rather watch a good football game on TV than play a football video game. I'd rather play a good first person shooter than watch John Wick or any other over the top action movie.

I can't call it. 🤷‍♂️

I like both styles of entertainment, but it comes in waves and how I feel. I usually game more than watch TV shows or Movies. I miss out on so many conversations because of well known popular things from them. Everyone talking about POWER and INSECURE when they were new and I did not care. I would catch up later when people are on season 3, lmfao.

When I’m not gaming I binge watch movies and shows. I really want to complete my Netflix WATCH LIST. I had some of those movies saved for 2 or 3 years and never watched. Some movies comes and goes, I’m surprised when they pop up. I have finished other watch list but not Netflix. I have been watching a lot of Netflix in March, then jumped back in July.

This year I played 6 games, all on Xbox one. I need the new consoles for the new games. I don’t mind game pass but the new games I want I can’t play on my old console. Finally I don’t want to game, I really want to finish all the shows I have. I usually just ignore them for gaming, not this year

I can agree.

Sad to say I spent this very weekend playing games and there's another movie I wanted to watch, but didn't cause of playing video games. Especially after work to ease my mind.

Back