Welcome To aBlackWeb

platonic friendships

That's fantasy... If Tyler Perry write a gay character he going to be over the top flamboyant for comedic purposes.

If I was to ever write a gay character, he going to be a regular ass dude who just don't date women.

Niggaz be looking for shit to be extra, when the norm is much more chill

So, none of your gay friends are flamboyant.............flaming type gays?

Would you be friends with them if they were?

If not, you're no better than the rest of us who you consider to be quote/unquote......."homophobic."

So, none of your gay friends are flamboyant.............flaming type gays?

Would you be friends with them if they were?

If not, you're no better than the rest of us who you consider to be quote/unquote......."homophobic."
Bruh, I was working in a bar that's right adjacent to the gay district. And I read Anne Rice books.

Some were chill, some were wild.... But even the wild ones knew how to turn it down to have a real conversation with me.

This one dude was mad humble and chill cuz he wanted to know if I would join his book club. We read like 3 books together. All them dudes were gay. The girls were too, but they were dudes. When my wife got pregnant... My gay friends were more excited than most of my straight friends. We still get random gifts from them every now and then...

One of my gay friends brought my kids this whole big ass wooden bunk bed for my kids.

I had to force him to take $20 for delivering the shit. Good friends are blessings. I don't turn down blessings

This entire thread resumes itself about Tyler Perry fashioned wiggas who refuses to acknowledge they are hypergamic/polygynic people surrounded by orbiters and FWBs, instead of geniune platonic relationships.
I suspect that the unease is more religiously/socionormativally embedded than any else...

...I mean, this is the freaking 21st century, mates: banging every five years your pseudo-female BFF doesn't forcibly made you the devious type of polyamorous nor a playa neither... just a human being.

Back