Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pillow Talking

im still confused though.
So is pillow talk like caking or is it like having someone you are comfortable with talking to?

Don't try to pillow talk me at night, it's time to go to sleep

If she got time to chatter, she got time for another nut

During day? Ehh, I think I'm a lil guilty of Kandy definition

Pillow talk is usually over sharing/gossiping.
Oh I don't overshare because I don't be in people's business unless they make it available. Hence, Facebook people who put their whole life online. You put it out there, I'll talk about it.

I'll tell dude the situations that made me stop fucking with someone or shit like that. I ain't putting their whole life out there tho.

Hopefully after this nap I was supposed to have taken an hour ago, this thread will have more responses.

Damn that. I'm either trying to go to sleep, or eat.

I can't even tell you the last time I stayed in bed long enough to do that. I mean back in 2000, my ex told me about one of her best friend's business about how she miscarriaged.

Hell...she told me a lot of her friends bizness after sex.

Welp I see this thread didn't go as planned lol I have an idea for another thread on a similar topic tho

pillow talk of both kinds is alright if u r doing it with someone trustworthy. can't be trusting f buddies with shit.

I'll keep it real I've been guilty of this. I'm too much of an open book when I'm comfortable around people especially of the female variety. Had this particular one I was just the yipyapping with her telling her errthang a real nigga should've never said but live and learn.
Yea i remember hearing about this

I dont talk to pillows
ba_dum_tss_pirates_band_of_misfits.gif

Back