Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pillow Talking

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
Throughout the years I think the lines have been blurred in regards to what the definition of pillow talking is.

What would you describe as pillow talk?

@ladies, from the men you've talked to, percentage wise, how many men pillow talk?​

I think we all pillow talk while waiting for that next round. I think you mean that gossiping pillow talk. I try not to do but I'll listen if she goes there.

I'll keep it real I've been guilty of this. I'm too much of an open book when I'm comfortable around people especially of the female variety. Had this particular one I was just the yipyapping with her telling her errthang a real nigga should've never said but live and learn.

i'm guilty of it too....

i'm always over analyzing things looking for a different perspective, so i ask her about certain things sometimes..certain situations....and if it's someone else's situation...someone she knows i always tell her not to say nothing before i share.....

at this point it's typically a given that i share things with my wife....

however there are a few things that are guarded to my chest

but i think the worse is when i bump into someone i ain't see in a while, and i immediately think of some fucked up shit that may or may not be on their mind as well.....

i'll typically say something like right after we walk away....

for example.... we bumped into a homegirl of mines at the library the other day, she's married to a homeboy of mines....

and they both have a bad history of playing for their own team as well.......and they both have pissed off a whole lotta mutual friends....

and because i have no idea the extent of all their messy fuckery, everytime i see one of them there's always this awkward reacquainting tension....like i don't really know what to say or ask, cuz they so fucking messy, and i have no idea what the hell they done messed up since the last time i saw them......

so of course the next few things we're talking about after they dipped off is all the mess n shit shorty used to do,....

i bring my wife around a lotta my old work friends n shit, so i try to keep her updated with most of the major shit we all did together when i was working with them..

1, so no assholes can surprise her with a story of my old fuckery.
2, so she can get an early gauge on some of these peoples personalities and feel them out

Throughout the years I think the lines have been blurred in regards to what the definition of pillow talking is.

What would you describe as pillow talk?

@ladies, from the men you've talked to, percentage wise, how many men pillow talk?​

What do you mean by Pillow Talk?

Talking while laying on the pillow before bed?
Sex talk?
Gossip? - which if your man does you need to lose him in the parking lot at a swap meet.

Be more specific please Sir.

There's a song called pillowtalk and it jams.

Since I'm ghetto, are there any slang words used for pillow talk?

pillow talk is talking about other people business to your s/o

say you gotta big decision you gotta make with your boys or your co-workers and it's important that no one outside the circle knows about it....

pillow talk is if the dude is telling his girl or wife about it anyway....

think harlem nights, when they set dude up using sunshine, cuz they knew he would pillow talk about bugsy calhoun

It's such a misused word

Remember when Drake said Serena was gonna tell him certain things about Common? That's pillow talk to me and since I don't fuck with the same chicks my man's fucks with I can't be guilty of such said pillow talk

Now it's just talking about a mutual friend of ours on some he said/did she said/did shit, I zone out any and all that shit cause.......I can't keep a gossip secret. I don't wanna know a gossip secret. If you tell me I'm telling the person it's about or someone else if it's funny enough

Rhonda said Chris be sucking toes? The next time I see Chris I'm a call his toe sucking ass out.

*Kanye shrug*

So pillow talk is basically gossiping in the bed?
That's what it sounds like

@Du, I wouldn't consider telling ya wife shit pillow talk

Ya gf/so/cb/fb and such? That's a definite no-no

So according to these definitions: I am guilty of this. I like to talk anyway.

100% of the dudes listens but didn't "pillow talk" back. Especially if it was gossipy.

Back