Pick Your Superpower

Look numb skull....ain’t nobody wanna look young forever lol...I said healing powers like Wolverine....so while I’m out here with tha potential to beat Corona and AIDS in 13 mins you havin’ town hall meetings with woodland creatures...

Mars wants his super power to be “friendship building across genetic differences”...

:huh2:Lmaooooo
Word. All curse to all diseases are in nature. I'm trying to cure the world My patnas gonna point me in the right direction.
I'm trying to interview the bats that caused the shit.

You wanna fuck bitches raw and get sneezed on. Think bigger big bro.

Word. All curse to all diseases are in nature. I'm trying to cure the world My patnas gonna point me in the right direction.
I'm trying to interview the bats that caused the shit.

You wanna fuck bitches raw and get sneezed on. Think bigger big bro.

My nigga said I wanna sneeze and fuck bitches raw!!!

:imdead:

• Haha
Reactions: Ironman and OhMars
Look numb skull....ain’t nobody wanna look young forever lol...I said healing powers like Wolverine....so while I’m out here with tha potential to beat Corona and AIDS in 13 mins you havin’ town hall meetings with woodland creatures...

Mars wants his super power to be “friendship building across genetic differences”...

:huh2:Lmaooooo

He wanna Ma Ti from Captain Planet

Teleportation, the ability to make a freshly rolled blunt appear at will, the Zack Morris "time out" ability to freeze time for moments.
Dont you ever in your life disrespect OG Parker Luis.. not sure if he could stop time bu... dont you ever in you life disrespect Evie

He wanna Ma Ti from Captain Planet
7a1250cdc5dd3cad6c42cd3dd8dccb47.gif

Let the funny people handle this little bro.

1. Power of influence ( kill grave Jessica jones)
2. Techno path (Micah heroes)
3. Intelligence (limitless)

Bonus:
Deadpool type healing factor
Flight
Chi manipulation

• Goat
Reactions: Ironman
@OhMars ....you been talking to my son about wanting dumbass super powers bruh?! Lol

He just told me he hopes he wakes up with super speed....I looked at him and said “So you wanna win a race hunh?! I thought I taught u better!!” Smh Lmaooooo
You really think being an imortal is gonna be sweet huh? Holler at me when you at your 10th grandchild's funeral. You gonna wish that bullet to your head didn't regenerate lol