Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pick your own reparations

Easy, 3.

1. Assuming that's for the rest of your life, I could die next year making it useless.

2. I have no debt.

4. I'm a naturalized citizen so I have no American ancestors that paid taxes.

Where is the 40 acres for about 40 million of us bruh?

No sure you did the math on this lol
The United States has plenty of land to distribute, especially out west.

But to clarify, saying that is the base is simply saying its the starting point, from there you should be able to take a cash option for the value of the land. But all reparations should include land as an option off top.

None of those options included land.

If you're a renter I could see why #2 wouldn't be that big of a deal to some and they would want a cash out but anyone who has a mortgage know that if you paid your home off you just saved about few 100 grand and you can sell your home and make straight profit of it making even more money. #2 is a straight come up AND to top it off all your other debt is paid as well............................................

giphy.gif

The United States has plenty of land to distribute, especially out west.

But to clarify, saying that is the base is simply saying its the starting point, from there you should be able to take a cash option for the value of the land. But all reparations should include land as an option off top.

None of those options included land.

We ain’t never getting land. Ever.

I don’t even fantasize about that. The natives would go crazy.

I need that cash money. Its the best way

read it

And it should only be for the black folks who want it.

People like Candace Owens and Hershel Walker would be automatically disqualified.

Back