Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pick your own reparations

Where is the 40 acres for about 40 million of us bruh?

No sure you did the math on this lol

President Lincoln promised the free slaves 40 acres and a mule.

Most of us wouldn't know what to do with 40 acres and a mule, so I'd settle for the monetary value of 40 acres and a mule.

President Lincoln promised the free slaves 40 acres and a mule.

Most of us wouldn't know what to do with 40 acres and a mule, so I'd settle for the monetary value of 40 acres and a mule.

Its not enough land for 40 million black folks to get 40 acres lol

Incorrect. There's plenty of land for that.

Just playing devil's advocate foe thread purposes.

40,000,000 x 40 - 1.6 billion acres

The United States is comprised of 1.9 billion acres of land. Another .5 billion acres of water, if you wanna include that.

My dawg gon kick out every Native, white, Latino, non FBA black out the states I see lol

Fuck it. Lets make it happen lololololololololololol

Before we answer that question. Let's define "Black folks".

You have to trace your ancestry back to 1954 (The Brown vs The Board of Education Supreme Court Decision) or further. If you're a 1st generation immigrant from, say, Nigeria, you don't deserve any reparations.
Replace " dont deserve" with "aren't eligible". That's more accurate

#2.But None of these add up to what I should get for reparations. Where's the fine print and loopholes at ???

My dawg gon kick out every Native, white, Latino, non FBA black out the states I see lol

Fuck it. Lets make it happen lololololololololololol

We can herd all the rest of the the people into them other .3 billion acres like cattle...then call that part of the country 'The Ghetto'. The more I talk about the shit, the more I think this is the way that it was meant to be.

Who's with me?!?!?

I hate this shit

The options don't suit all black people, just better off tax paying black people. What about the homeless etc?

Cash payments is the only form of reparations that would benefit every breathing descendant regardless of status

How much you think we should get per person?

Is Rihanna a option?

I laughed too hard at this shit. I was seriously trying to calculate in my head which would be the best option for me, and this response caught me all the way off guard.

Anyway #2 would be my choice but let me upgrade the house I'm buying and get another car before they enact it. lol

I laughed too hard at this shit. I was seriously trying to calculate in my head which would be the best option for me, and this response caught me all the way off guard.

Anyway #2 would be my choice but let me upgrade the house I'm buying and get another car before they enact it. lol

Y'all can have the money I just want the honey... lol

How much you think we should get per person?

Considering that

1. None of us were actually slaves

2. However, considering that there are people that are still alive that lived through segregation and the civil rights movement. There are people that are still alive that had to sit in the back of the bus and drink out of segregated water fountains.

3. Regardless of the 13th, 14th and 15th ammendments, The Civil Rights Act was signed in 1964 and the Voting Rights Act was signed in 1965. Prior to that segregation was legal.

4. Some of us can prove that our ancestors were slaves, some of us can prove that our ancestors lived prior to the Civil Rights Movement (or during), my guess is the average Black person probably can't (conclusively) trace their ancestry back to slavery, meaning birth certificates, marriage licenses, death certificates, military records, census records, etc.

5. Many Black people in America aren't even descendants of American slaves. Some Black Americans may have descended from Caribbean slaves, while other Black Americans may have descended from Africans that were never slaves.

I think a person that can prove their ancestors lived through the civil rights movement should get awarded one amount (say $10k)

A person that can trace their ancestors back to slavery should get another amount. (say $125k)

A person that can't trace their ancestry at all that simply has Black/Brown skin shouldn't get anything. ($0)

I think a person that can prove their ancestors lived through the civil rights movement should get awarded one amount (say $10k)

A person that can trace their ancestors back to slavery should get another amount. (say $125k)

A person that can't trace their ancestry at all that simply has Black/Brown skin shouldn't get anything. ($0)

:imgood2:, I'd rather have number 2 in the OP.

Back