• 3. Perfect Credit Score

• 4. Unlimited Airline Tickets For Life

• 5. Brand New Home. But You Can Never Sell It and Never Move

• 6. Free Groceries For 5 Years

• 7. Brand New Car. But You Can Never Sell It Or Own Any Other Cars

• 8. Unlimited Free Medical Care For Life

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'd assume so. My credit is fucked up so that's why I chose credit score. 🤷🏿‍♂️

A free home I can possibly keep in my family for generations seems like a no brainer to me. Thats hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars I don't need to spend on living and can put into other things over time. I can deal with potential issues like neighbors (IF thats even an issue. Your neighbors could just as easily be cool or like most just mind their own business lol) or repairs over time. When I die my family can sell or rent out the home.

I just don't see the appeal in unlimited tickets when I still have to worry about stay and spending money.

Maybe some of you have disposable income like that and can move around. If so more power to yall.

respect

I had my house built in 2018........owning a house so overrated. I'm thinking about selling or renting it and moving into a high rise downtown. Fuck a house I gotta stay in forever.

Cant take yall niggas no where
:niggaa:
Sure, you can rent out your house. Lots a risk for that. I dont think I would rent out my forever main house. But if one decides to so that, wouldnt the profit be canceled out cause now you have to find a temporary place to stay? Or would one just be renting out a room or floor?

I had my house built in 2018........owning a house so overrated. I'm thinking about selling or renting it and moving into a high rise downtown. Fuck a house I gotta stay in forever.
Naw man. You cant post stuff like this. Everyone wants to own a house.

It's about not everyone wants the responsibility of a house or just dont want a house but for some reason, that's short sighted.

Any establishment that says i can have a free home but cant ever sell or move sounds like a trap to me. 🤷‍♂️

Back