Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pet Peeves of Gaming

Did all that. Took the controller apart, blew any dust out and wiped it down it alcohol swabs, rotated the stick. It worked for a little bit lol.

You took the ps5 controller apart? Nigga thats a lot. All those little ass pieces. I wanted to take mine apart but I saw a video of one disassembled and was like hell naw

You took the ps5 controller apart? Nigga thats a lot. All those little ass pieces. I wanted to take mine apart but I saw a video of one disassembled and was like hell naw
I have a tool kit I bought for installing the ssd that has all the small size tools and screwdriver bits you need to open all that shit up carefully.

I have a tool kit I bought for installing the ssd that has all the small size tools and screwdriver bits you need to open all that shit up carefully.

I'm a clumsy nigga when it comes shit like that. Always losing screws and shit that's why I didn't chance it cus it looked like a lot of little pieces that if lost could fk me over

Lol I got this same joint trying to fix a laptop one time. Needed some obscure ass screwdriver

I'm a clumsy nigga when it comes shit like that. Always losing screws and shit that's why I didn't chance it cus it looked like a lot of little pieces that if lost could fk me over
It's magnetic. Screws not going anywhere unless you're semi retarded.

Cats is part Incredible Hulk but only in the thumbs. I dont even remember the last time I broke a controller. Maybe ps1 days? And most of my games were fighting games up until the past 3 years.

Shyt just randomly lag outta nowhere during the most inopportune time while fighting the hardest boss the game.

Back