Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Persephanii my new bae

You guys have been saying Pat and Perseph are together?

What proof?

Is it true??

I thought he was married

Probably couldn’t take it any more, sitting across from her week after week. Got a divorce and started messing with TITTY QUEEN PERSHANII

Titty wars
Titty waaaaaaarrrrrrsss

You guys have been saying Pat and Perseph are together?

What proof?

Is it true??

I thought he was married

Probably couldn’t take it any more, sitting across from her week after week. Got a divorce and started messing with TITTY QUEEN PERSHANII

Titty wars
Titty waaaaaaarrrrrrsss
You think a married man will be taking trips alone with a chick like her stop it 😂

She just did a live recently
Cool

I seriously have no clue what any of these ladies are doing. But I have realized she has calmed down with the nudes year by year. Probably don’t want to do them, probably don’t need to. Is she dating Patrick? I don’t know, if so, that mutha fucka is super lucky. She is doing a lot of modeling, every time she is posted she is walking down a runway.

Well it’s mid Spring and I’m sure she will be in a Bikini a lot more

No way she only 30..!
she been technically around since I was in high school! Thats def false
That information is incorrect af... Then sites that be posting ppls b-days always post wrong info. Not a good source.
Last night I was just thinking about how old these women are. Some of these women I seen for so long on sites and magazines. They still look young, no kids, single, and move like they are under 25 FOREVER. Sometimes when I google their names, this site pops up. I don’t believe it’s true, some of these women been in that “lifestyle” since I was in or about to leave college.

Persephanii has to be 35+, never heard or seen her before Big Jahh skits. Then others started to find some old bikini pictures from xxl magazines or other articles.

She definitely stopped with the nudes

Last edited:
Back