Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Persephanii my new bae

Both of y’all ain’t ever lied about that! She’s finer than frog’s hair! However, these broads kill me by killing their hairline with these goofy lace front wigs. Her hairline is jacked! Dang near on top of her head! Like they fooling us with the baby hair 🙄…but you don’t get rid of a Mercedes because it has a dent in it! Enjoy fellas! IMG_3852.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Both of y’all ain’t ever lied about that! She’s finer than frog’s hair! However, these broads kill me by killing their hairline with these goofy lace front wigs. Her hairline is jacked! Dang near on top of her head! Like they fooling us with the baby hair 🙄…but you don’t get rid of a Mercedes because it has a dent in it! Enjoy fellas!View attachment 1070378
Nigga🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣aye she could have a roger forehead or Riri

Both of y’all ain’t ever lied about that! She’s finer than frog’s hair! However, these broads kill me by killing their hairline with these goofy lace front wigs. Her hairline is jacked! Dang near on top of her head! Like they fooling us with the baby hair 🙄…but you don’t get rid of a Mercedes because it has a dent in it! Enjoy fellas!View attachment 1070378
Women definitely be tripping when they claim society crafts impossibly high standards for them. You got a once in a lifetime dime in front of you and you're worried about her forehead. Y'all really can't help yourselves.

Women definitely be tripping when they claim society crafts impossibly high standards for them. You got a once in a lifetime dime in front of you and you're worried about her forehead. Y'all really can't help yourselves.
Nigga I’ve lived in L.A., Houston, played in Cleveland and just left the A in route back to Miami! They come a dime a dozen! You must be from Boise!

Nigga I’ve lived in L.A., Houston, played in Cleveland and just left the A in route back to Miami! They come a dime a dozen! You must be from Boise!
Nah you lying ya ass off if you're tryna say there's a bunch of women built like Persephani running around. There are some great-looking women for sure but like her? The only other one with similar proportions and a pretty face is Maserati, and that chick went and got a BBL.

Nah you lying ya ass off if you're tryna say there's a bunch of women built like Persephani running around. There are some great-looking women for sure but like her? The only other one with similar proportions and a pretty face is Maserati, and that chick went and got a BBL.
I just want to say that there are natural chicks badder than her walking around daily down here in trinidad but who cares if they aint online selling the goods
She fine but... she still got a jacked up forehead lmao, its fine though, noone is perfect
she was on OF live and squeezed 1k out of people in tips before she let the girls free. Travesty? Good business etiquette? Who knows?

No nigga I ain’t! Travel my nigga! That’s all I have to say! Don’t mess around and go to the DMV. That body and shape is prevalent down south on a 5’10”+ frame w/ a gorgeous face! Black women are like that bruh. She ain’t that rare! With the hormones and antibiotics they use in the food industry coupled with true African genetics (have you ever seen the women in West Africa) women are out there like that all day that ain’t posting on IG and OF! Travel! You must live in Boseman, Montana.

So, there are just a plethora of pretty dimes with these proportions (IN SHAPE, not a fat or flabby ho) just walking around the streets, huh? OK...post some pics from all of y'all travels and show us, assuming y'all actually speak to these incredible women and don't just cower in fear when you see them. 🤣 Post links to their IGs if y'all got them. Oh...let me guess...y'all never took pics or got IGs for any of these specimens over all the years you've seen them. OK....cool....I guess that's possible. In that case, over the next few days, just go outside and take a sneak pic of one or two and post them. It should be pretty easy to do this quick since there are just so many roaming around.

I just want to say that there are natural chicks badder than her walking around daily down here in trinidad but who cares if they aint online selling the goods
She fine but... she still got a jacked up forehead lmao, its fine though, noone is perfect
she was on OF live and squeezed 1k out of people in tips before she let the girls free. Travesty? Good business etiquette? Who knows?
Bro my family is from the West Indies, I've grown up around West Indians my whole life and have been back to the Islands multiple times. You not being real rn. Maserati is Jamaican, but most Jamaicans aren't built like her even if they are built real nice. The same goes Trinis, Bajans, Vincys, etc. All have very beautiful women, but 99% are not built like Persephani.
No nigga I ain’t! Travel my nigga! That’s all I have to say! Don’t mess around and go to the DMV. That body and shape is prevalent down south on a 5’10”+ frame w/ a gorgeous face! Black women are like that bruh. She ain’t that rare! With the hormones and antibiotics they use in the food industry coupled with true African genetics (have you ever seen the women in West Africa) women are out there like that all day that ain’t posting on IG and OF! Travel! You must live in Boseman, Montana.
Aiight either you're delusional or your definition of women built like Persephani differs greatly from my own. When I say built like her, I mean literally.
Also, I live in NYC and I've been all over the South. I see fine women every day.

Back