NSFW Persephanii my new bae

What's her deal with her not showing her face on her OF vids....
Seriously tho…I don’t get it. Her first drop was her WHOLE FACE AND TITS. She’s had several with her face and tits in it afterwards like that blue dress or Christmas outfit. She shy all of a sudden now!? Makes no sense since those pictures already exist

Seriously tho…I don’t get it. Her first drop was her WHOLE FACE AND TITS. She’s had several with her face and tits in it afterwards like that blue dress or Christmas outfit. She shy all of a sudden now!? Makes no sense since those pictures already exist
It's impossible for me to actually know what's in her head. But I've always had a theory that these OF girls, would rather have as little verifiable content of themselves as they can muster, even though that is definitely her. As was said earlier, I think if she found another secure bag, got married to an athlete or something, she stop doing this nude shit in a heartbeat.

Or it could be that as bad as she is, she has no experience trying to look sexy in a nude video. Her first reveal was really a photoshoot, with editing and someone else controlling the angles. In all these other videos it's just or she just doesn't want to have to look or say anything in the video, keep your face out it, problem solved.

Even if I'm wrong, niggas want to see them tittles, so the average man, specifically the ones paying, ain't going to complain.