Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Persephanii my new bae

Am I tripping or can we not download sendvid videos anymore?

Thanks for posting regardless, king ??
Tubeoffline is the best way. You will have to download an extension from your browser's store . Once you do that you can download the video by clicking on the extension on the website. Just like any other video downloader on chrome/firefox. Hope that makes sense.

I don't think it's right nor do I personally just call women hoes my self, but where's your proof that she's a lady. Seems like both of y'all are acting like you know her.

I said that within a context. Get bagged by a billionaire and started acting all entitled-- cheese, y'all shall look at the previous posts. ?

:word?:

I don't know if it's a filter or she's having someone brush up the pics, but they aren't doing a great job. They are hitting her with that smudge tool a bit too much. Take a good look at her face in the first pic, it's bordering uncanny valley.

Hm. True.

I hope she drop a pussy pic soon. I know she wants to show that pussy because rhonda did it after teasing all those years not showing her pussy until december before the new year came.

Back