NSFW Persephanii my new bae

There's a difference between selling pics of it and selling her actual body.
Damn niggaz have made me don the cape
hqdefault.jpg
That's saying there's a difference a pharmacist and drug dealer when they both sell drugs

so if a woman has physical sex with 100 men or cam sex virtually with 100 men...it's the same I suppose, and that virtual sex would carry the same risks as physical sex...makes no sense I know, crazy.

if every woman you know is selling their body, then for you the answer is yes

Haven't you seen a woman who doesn't use her guiles and body to get any due form of leverage?

If you're telling me yes, then you are lying at yourself. How many times women have been told to glow up, keep themselves in shape and not getting fat in order to approach success in life?

Haven't you seen a woman who doesn't use her guiles and body to get any due form of leverage?

If you're telling me yes, then you are lying at yourself. How many times women have been told to glow up, keep themselves in shape and not getting fat in order to approach success in life?
U can’t be this dumb. He said selling, not leverage. Two different things. Also, glow up has nothing to do with selling ur body, physical or digital. Sex work is sex work. I assume ur here cuz it’s “free” but ur white knighting on their behalf. Once u put that price on it u a hoe for sale.

Reactions: Dooneywataz9
U can’t be this dumb. He said selling, not leverage. Two different things. Also, glow up has nothing to do with selling ur body, physical or digital. Sex work is sex work. I assume ur here cuz it’s “free” but ur white knighting on their behalf. Once u put that price on it u a hoe for sale.

Whether you're selling sex, fap material or charming your way up from a better social standing to the other, selling is still selling.

You're being dumb.

Let it go. Dude simping hard. He's the type to trick his whole paycheck for a chance at a kiss on the cheek