People with shower curtains

What color is your bedroom and bathroom now

Lavender.

My 2nd favorite color is purple (more on the lighter side like lavender) and I really like the smell and look of fresh lavender.

My living room couch and love seat have lavender colored throws and my dinning room table has a lavender colored runner... I also have lavender sprigs in two different vases throughout my living room....

I like to coordinate...... LMAO

• Goat
Reactions: DOS_patos
Lavender.

My 2nd favorite color is purple (more on the lighter side like lavender) and I really like the smell and look of fresh lavender.

My living room couch and love seat have lavender colored throws and my dinning room table has a lavender colored runner... I also have lavender sprigs in two different vases throughout my living room....

I like to coordinate...... LMAO
I love purple. Are you metrosexual?!

no offense.

Fixed that for you

Happy Sunday, Dos! ?
I thought of this when I was doing some work and they keep saying I’m doing to much and to keep it simple.

everyone keeps it simple.....I gotta over do it like I do it to stand out.

so when I see overdos I always laugh.
I guess you hit the nail on the head.

• Haha
Reactions: Scandalust313
I thought of this when I was doing some work and they keep saying I’m doing to much and to keep it simple.

everyone keeps it simple.....I gotta over do it like I do it to stand out.

so when I see overdos I always laugh.
I guess you hit the nail on the head.
Lol...I like that about you...don't ever change

It's all in love, Dos

• Goat
Reactions: DOS_patos
Wash? Shower curtains? Y’all wash every damn thing

shower curtains do need washing. They'll gather mold and mildew like washroom tiles would.

But I've tended to replace mine with new ones than bother cleaning them.

That's why it's cloth ones made outside of the plastic joints, so you can wash them.....

the shit isn't a foreign concept to keep them clean and save a little money. LMAO

That's why it's cloth ones made outside of the plastic joints, so you can wash them.....

the shit isn't a foreign concept to keep them clean and save a little money. LMAO

If you have a plastic liner how would it get dirty? Only thing I’ve ever done is replace the liners

• Haha
Reactions: #1hiphopjunki3