Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kel Mitchell Says His Ex-Wife Got Pregnant Twice By Other Men And He Stayed

After doing some research...

1715910254562.png

I determine that more than likely everyone sucks here. She's accused him of being abusive and for stealing money out his kids trust fund to finance his wedding to his current wife. At the same time, she comes off as a liar her goddamn self in these videos. Messy shit here folks.

I don't really understand how anyone could benefit from telling likes that would lower their stock in pretty much everyone's eyes, but I guess you can't put anything past anyone.

I don't really understand how anyone could benefit from telling likes that would lower their stock in pretty much everyone's eyes, but I guess you can't put anything past anyone.

Motion is motion. We only know that nigga for good burger. He has nothing to lose here. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Motion is motion. We only know that nigga for good burger. He has nothing to lose here. 🤷🏿‍♂️

I guess, but what does he have to gain? Does he think movie scripts will start rolling in because he revealed himself to be the first official black cuck in Hollywood?

I guess, but what does he have to gain? Does he think movie scripts will start rolling in because he revealed himself to be the first official black cuck in Hollywood?
Sympathy views or follows on social media. That gets his stock to rise, other large platforms might pay for interviews. New fame can lead to more roles or maybe launch his own podcast he can monetize from the views.

Not saying he's lying, but these are some of the reasons why people will make up shit like that for an interview.

Last edited:
That whole interview is wild.

No way Nickelodeon lets him continue working on All That after this.

Feds need to sit all the old cast down and make them mother fuckers get real about how bad the shit really got.

No way he got like this for no reason.

Back