Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kel Mitchell Says His Ex-Wife Got Pregnant Twice By Other Men And He Stayed

Lucky you, cuz I've literally met people that will lie about any or everything to get them what they want. Seen people swear on their kids and lie.

So a lie about an ex isnt too far fetched for me

True.

However, what could he possibly have to gain by lying about something like this?

True.

However, what could he possibly have to gain by lying about something like this?

Sympathy views or follows on social media. That gets his stock to rise, other large platforms might pay for interviews. New fame can lead to more roles or maybe launch his own podcast he can monetize from the views.

Not saying he's lying, but these are some of the reasons why people will make up shit like that for an interview.

I've seen people crash out over worst lies. He might be okay with looking like a sucker if it makes her look like the ultimate whore and we didn't even know she existed before yesterday.

Nigga might just be a diabolical mf.

He is a Nickelodeon nigga lol I don’t trust em. She been talking shit about him on tik toc for years but man nowadays I don’t know if folks just doing shit for views and working together

iu

Back