Welcome To aBlackWeb

People who don’t have social media accounts, come here.

I enjoy social media about as much as I enjoy posting here. I pretty much go thru ABW the same I go thru FB & IG

They're all like 1 in the same to me. With abw being the least filtered. But my FB posts are prolly right along with what I post here. I just watch my language more

The old site was my first access to social media.

First the Illseed articles/comments...........and then the board.

Shortly after, I tried getting into Twitter and Facebook...........but I wasn't really feeling it.

Besides this site, the only other social media site (if you can call it that) I frequent is youtube.

Last edited:
I don't have any. There's nothing really that interests me about social media.

The few IG or Twitter or whatever clips that are interesting get posted on here eventually, so that's good enough for me.

Most people I know with no social media are felons

You can get that without social media. There was such a thing as being "informed and up to date" for things of importance before social media.
Ok look.. this is a nuanced example and not common but still

i gamble on sports. I have the underdog fantasy Twitter account set to give me pop up notifications on screen. Let's say the Tweet says "Joel embiid limited to only play 20 minutes". I going into prizepicks app and bet on embiid unders before they get pulled off the board. Ive made thousands upon thousands of dollars doing that thanks to social media's real time updates

i gamble on sports. I have the underdog fantasy Twitter account set to give me pop up notifications on screen. Let's say the Tweet says "Joel embiid limited to only play 20 minutes". I going into prizepicks app and bet on embiid unders before they get pulled off the board. Ive made thousands upon thousands of dollars doing that thanks to social media's real time updates

We need to make the betting thread more active now since the dead time in sports is ending soon

If there was no social media, I'm pretty sure that could still be done.

You could definitely survive without social media….I went through a short year back in 2016 where I ditched the smartphone and literally had nothing that year

You can still have social media accounts without having to post though...

Ive got Twitter for music/sneakers and end up seeing whatever trends are popping, I dont post though...

Back