Welcome To aBlackWeb

People who don’t have social media accounts, come here.

Loquacious

🤎🖤
Site President
What made you not indulge? Or why do you only use the one you chose?

Those without IG or FB? Why not?

I can understand FB.

1. I just lurk on IG sometimes, never keep it longer than 2 weeks. I make an account, follow funny shit, then I leave. Probably won’t make another for a couple of months. Unless it’s something I want to see and can’t see it. That is what made me create an IG in the first place (Same with TikTok)

2. Twitter, never had

3. Snapchat, I was an early adopter and was there before all the changes and filters. I was following some regular people on forums. Then they left and I started following the IG sluts. It was a wild summer watching them twerk all DAMN DAY. But then I stopped. All their sons look alike, they all traveling to the same places

4. I like forums

5. Never had a Facebook

I got off of FB because literally nothing positive came from it that I couldn’t get elsewhere with far less trade off.

At this point in life, I have an IG but I haven’t actually posted on the shit in prolly 3 years. Twitter is really the only social media that I’m active on.

Lol, I was your friend on IG. Idk what happened.

I have Facebook. I’m only active in spurts. I really just scroll and look. Same with IG. I probably won’t post for months now. I do post on my stories tho.

I have a Twitter never got into it.

I don't trust people like that.

sting-wcw.gif

Also, I don't know who needs to hear it, but stop using the same name on every site you go on.

I use dusouljah everywhere.. i should get it trademarked

• Goat
Reactions: GNS
I dont have any social media.

Honestly, the idea of taking pictures and posting them online so the people that know me can see what im doing and comment and like on it makes zero sense to me. I just cant wrap my head around caring enough to put any effort towards it.

Same way, i cant imagine giving a fuck about what my friends, family, or acquitances are up too. I go out of my way to not know what they doing or see how they dressing. And then they get mad if i dont like their posts?

Man im mad just thinking bout it. Yall can have that.

Ive accepted im the one thats abnormal, and at this point, something wrong with me.

Ive had women I met that didnt want to deal with me cause they couldnt trust me cause i had no social media.

Thought i was married and was looking to cheat. Lmaooo.

I dont blame them

You're leaving a digital trail to be followed. You never wondered how some people get doxxed so effortlessly?
I never understood the “being followed” stuff. What do these followers want with me?

I also don’t post much of my personal life online.

I realized later in life that I've always gone against the grain, and NOT do what everyone else is doing. More importantly, there's nothing of value to see or share on social media.

I got off of FB because literally nothing positive came from it that I couldn’t get elsewhere with far less trade off.

At this point in life, I have an IG but I haven’t actually posted on the shit in prolly 3 years. Twitter is really the only social media that I’m active on.
Same except I haven’t tweeted in a decade either

IG is for memes and uhh…entertainment

I only got FB when my wife passed. Before that, she was attached to the family and a handful of old friends we had and would keep me updated. After she passed, I decided to finally break down and get on FB. I literally do nothing except post funny memes and videos, my own photography, and music.

However, that's all I have. No IG, no Twitter, no Snapchat, no anything else.

Ive accepted im the one thats abnormal, and at this point, something wrong with me.

Ive had women I met that didnt want to deal with me cause they couldnt trust me cause i had no social media.

Thought i was married and was looking to cheat. Lmaooo.

I dont blame them
Na g I wouldn’t say this makes you abnormal, your second paragraph, I’ve gone through that also and it’s annoying. Some would want to make me feel bad for not having social media and will ask “what do you do all day” like there wasn’t one point of time social media didn’t exist.

I hate social media for multiple reasons. Outside of some of the positive things it’s a cesspool of bullshit and I think it’s light way brainwashing. This forum is all I can deal with.

I do have a Facebook but I ain’t been on that shit since 2020. Got tired of the conspiracy theories and drama. Plus people who I wanna talk to got my number & know where I live. Never had a IG or Twitter and don’t have the desire to get one.

I hate everything about social media... Im so glad when people and friends were trying to force me to make and post on social media I relented...

I get people with a business using it, just not everyday people...

a) I dont want people knowing what Im doing and where Ive been... Beit humans or government tracking me, not that I doing anything illegal...

b) Its one of the reason young people are getting things like body dysmorphia and/or spending their whole pay cheque to look or act fly and why kids are being brainwashed at such a young age...

c) It tends to be where all the negative people gather or where people offload all their negativity...

d) People take the info of strangers (and bots) as gospel and get manipulated...

If you want to keep in contact with family and friends who live far away, use Whatsapp instead of FB... Not everyone needs to know your personal biz...

Thats why this Forum is dope, you got regular posters, taking about common interests...

I do have Twitter though just to keep up on music and sneaker releases, though I dont post...

Last edited:
Back