Welcome To aBlackWeb

People are rejoicing because DaBaby’s concert was cancelled over low sales

It’s cause the niggas he shot was in self defense and not being ignorant.
can’t sell that image

He was popular but his main fan base was women. Nigga even stole off on a female fan and they still was riding for him. After a while a combination of the antics and the music not getting better turned people off from him

Yeah….

Not wishing anything bad on him, but I don’t think his story is gonna end well.

Nigga got 50cent co-signing him hard so its not the end of the world.

He'll probably end up with a role in the POWER Universe eventually and get a bag off that 🤷🏾‍♂️

He was popular but his main fan base was women. Nigga even stole off on a female fan and they still was riding for him. After a while a combination of the antics and the music not getting better turned people off from him

The music not getting better is it for me. Nothing personal.

This is why he needs to fail until he comes back a better artist. Can't keep rewarding that nigga for being wack AND making the same shitty sounding songs

Last edited:
I think its cuz it got to a point where people felt he was just being an asshole for no reason. Like he found it fun to shit on people with less money than him.

Da Baby music 3 yrs ago = the same music in 2022.

Some weird basic beat and the same flow saying the exact same thing in different words. I thought homie would be a problem but then I realized he has a formula he stuck too. If I didnt hear another Da Baby record again i dont think I would complain one bit.

Lil Baby running circles around him in all categories.

Da Baby music 3 yrs ago = the same music in 2022.

Some weird basic beat and the same flow saying the exact same thing in different words. I thought homie would be a problem but then I realized he has a formula he stuck too. If I didnt hear another Da Baby record again i dont think I would complain one bit.

Lil Baby running circles around him in all categories.

Lil Baby got the same flow on every song but it's the tone of his voice and what he saying that makes it go.

Lil Baby got the same flow on every song but it's the tone of his voice and what he saying that makes it go.
Ima disagree with the same flow. Lil Baby been floatin with different flows the past 2 yrs. He one of my fav because he got different bangers all over the place.

Da Baby flow still dope but he hasnt really leveled up, its always the same little bop song you dont really keep on replay.

Back