Welcome To aBlackWeb

People are rejoicing because DaBaby’s concert was cancelled over low sales

I heard an interesting take when I was listening to sway this morning. They said this could be on the promoter. If a promoter doesn't market correctly, you get low sells. The artist usually doesnt have anything to do with the marketing. Da baby still sell out shows.

I heard an interesting take when I was listening to sway this morning. They said this could be on the promoter. If a promoter doesn't market correctly, you get low sells. The artist usually doesnt have anything to do with the marketing. Da baby still sell out shows.

Sounds about right.

Cuz i was watchin the news the other day n they sayin that post covid, all these kids are fiendin for live shows.

Baby still has a decent enuff buzz amoung young ppl. 500 sounds off. Sumthing aint right

Reactions: GNS
If that's the case just grab one of these half ass rappers go on a quick tour with them. Kill shit with your current catalog and build on that

yes.

before that Rolling Loud incident, his trajectory was crazy. He was on the number 1 record in the country at the time (the joint with Dua Lipa). His star would have only gone up, all while he was doing dumb shit on the sidelines (beatin up people, shooting folk).

I remember Fat Joe saying something like DaBaby is this generation’s 2Pac.

SMH

I just don’t see it.

Back