Pause.

And then had the nerve to tell him to move on lol
Sometimes u gotta put ur hands on a black mans shoulder and attempt to guide him in the proper direction

Anyway y’all really want these back and forths? So the same shift can happen again?

Agents of chaos lol

That don't make sense. If somebody says something disrespectful about someone you love you got disrespected as well.

So If somebody say something disrespectful about your kids or wife. Only your kids and wife got disrespected but not you?

Disrespecting each other is allowed here. Disrespecting family is not.

I told chi. To clean it up by outlawing all disrespectful behavior by men and women.

Reactions: Mister B.
This shit funny as hell to me.

I really don't differentiate between the living and the dead in what I find disrespectful that is said about that person.

You don’t. But other do.

Calling somebody ugly and telling somebody that their dead grandma used to suck dick for rocks hit different for most folks

You don’t. But other do.

Calling somebody ugly and telling somebody that their dead grandma used to suck dick for rocks hit different for most folks

The fact that I led that statement with "I" made this part of your post null and void because that made it clear I was only speaking for myself.

So if their grandma was alive it would hit different?

Sometimes u gotta put ur hands on a black mans shoulder and attempt to guide him in the proper direction

Anyway y’all really want these back and forths? So the same shift can happen again?

Agents of chaos lol
There's beauty in chaos

All y'all know how to stop responding in here

The fact that I led that statement with "I" made this part of your post null and void because that made it clear I was only speaking for myself.

So if their grandma was alive it would hit different?

Again. It’s allowed to crack jokes on each other on here. Family dead or alive is not.

This is the culture they created. So we play the rules.

Just be a man and say you want this type of shit to pop off because it creates traffic and stop trying to act like you out here defending folks from “bad words”

Shit is lame

It’s a ladder

Nigga your lilfinga comments ain't slick.
tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Inori
Just be a man and say you want this type of shit to pop off because it creates traffic and stop trying to act like you out here defending folks from “bad words”

Shit is lame
Is this what you think?

It don't make sense to me