Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pause.

the game full of bitches too. everyone tough on a keyboard but but scared of the dark and loud noise in real life

cant relate. i keep the same energy in real life
plus cain its a forum, you have to understand that none of us owe each other civility or kindness.

its always righteous to be pleasent towards one another but if someone is throwing shots/jabs your way everyday, shit will get messy.

thats the game.

ive never seen you disrespect someone or say some super wild shit, maybe thats why you dont understand folks taking low blows or cheap shots

It's only one person on here who shouldn't say shit to me and I should do the same or all hell will be unleashed. Other than that I don't take shit serious, it is what it is

cant relate. i keep the same energy in real life
plus cain its a forum, you have to understand that none of us owe each other civility or kindness.

its always righteous to be pleasent towards one another but if someone is throwing shots/jabs your way everyday, shit will get messy.

thats the game.

ive never seen you disrespect someone or say some super wild shit, maybe thats why you dont understand folks taking low blows or cheap shots
You're right, I don't do a bunch of back and forth either lets fight or agree to disagree. Not about to keyboard niggas to death i prefer violence over yapping.

nah he made doink ass AP king of the mods and hes been running this shit to the ground for months.

ill be happy when the goldster returns, thats for sure
@AP21 She said you this nigga

photos_09_3.0.jpg

Freeman calls Czar gay....Czar tells him to dig his dead daddy up..... ultimately Czar is banned ....he rage texts Race asking her to make sure we don’t forget about him..... Race makes this thread to protest Czar s banning...Chicity trolls and now we are here
Sounds like good times...

I see my jokes were well placed

I try not to be reckless with my mouth on here.... Cuz it's rude.. distasteful, and most times nothing will come from it.

However...a lotta niggaz on here bait and antagonize. So shit will get said. If someone goes too far, deal with it accordingly.

But every situation ain't the same, and everybody temperament. So everything not going to be treated the same. Niggaz want this shit uniformed like we the government.

It's a small on-line community with the same people arguing back n forth every day for the past few years.... Y'all know each other well enough to know how shit gonna go

Czar 100% went too far, and was banned damn near immediately after we caught wind.

But at the end of the day when we reviewed it, it was CLEAR AS FUCK that @King Freeman was fucking with the nigga and antagonizing him. It was the shit that go on in here all the fucking time. These niggaz STAY going back n forth.

So yeah Czar was wrong....
Yeah Czar got banned...

But I ain't mad at chicity for antagonizing freeman afterwards.... Shit we posters too.

. And sometimes y'all niggaz get on our nerves..

So we get on y'all nerves right the fuck back..... And we're going to keep getting on y'all nerves because that's simply the way it's gonna be

Czar will be back when his ban is over....and if the next time someone fuck with him and he responds with some reckless shit.....we'll ban his goofy ass again....

I'm sure he ain't losing no sleep over that shit...

Niether is freeman cuz I GURANFUCKINGTEE... y'all niggaz gonna be right back at it before the next week is out ??‍♂️

I realize I typed a lot, but if you read it all but only are you invested, you ain't going no where. So the sooner you get over this the sooner we can move on ??‍♂️

I try not to be reckless with my mouth on here.... Cuz it's rude.. distasteful, and most times nothing will come from it.

However...a lotta niggaz on here bait and antagonize. So shit will get said. If someone goes too far, deal with it accordingly.

But every situation ain't the same, and everybody temperament. So everything not going to be treated the same. Niggaz want this shit uniformed like we the government.

It's a small on-line community with the same people arguing back n forth every day for the past few years.... Y'all know each other well enough to know how shit gonna go

Czar 100% went too far, and was banned damn near immediately after we caught wind.

But at the end of the day when we reviewed it, it was CLEAR AS FUCK that @King Freeman was fucking with the nigga and antagonizing him. It was the shit that go on in here all the fucking time. These niggaz STAY going back n forth.

Yeah Czar got banned...

But I ain't mad at chicory for antagonizing freeman afterwards.... Shit we posters too.

So we get on y'all nerves right the fuck back..... And we're going to keep getting on y'all nerves because that's simply the way it's gonna be

Czar will be back when his ban is over....and if the next time someone fuck with him and he responds with some reckless shit.....we'll ban his goofy ass again....

Niether is freeman cuz I GUESS GURANFUCKINGTEE... y'all niggaz gonna be right back at it before the next week is out ??‍♂️

I realize I typed a lot, but if you read it all but only are you invested, you ain't going no where. So the sooner you get over this the sooner we can move on ??‍♂️
How many times u gotta be banned til it’s permanently

Yeah Czar got banned...

But I ain't mad at chicity for antagonizing freeman afterwards.... Shit we posters too.

Niether is freeman cuz I GURANFUCKINGTEE... y'all niggaz gonna be right back at it before the next week is out ??‍♂️

Naw bruh. They go at each other out the blue. It’s not one sided.

Reactions: GNS
I been over it since that nigga said ap banned him immediately, while not realizing he was showing his own ass then spending hours trying to walk it back like a dummy only to have @Duwop come in and nonchalantly say he did that shit, while @AP21 has said absolutely nothing at all and countless people that don't like me have come in here pretending to be objective about the shit but casually blame this shit all on me even tho I'm not one being repeatedly banned.

Who do I send the invoice to? Cause I'm tired, underpaid and overworked.

You said he was antagonizing him.

they both do that to each other. You literally placed the blame at Free.

But he's not banned.

And in this one isolated incident, Freeman started the exchange.

I been over it since that nigga said ap banned him immediately, while not realizing he was showing his own ass then spending hours trying to walk it back like a dummy only to have @Duwop come in and nonchalantly say he did that shit, while @AP21 has said absolutely nothing at all and countless people that don't like me have come in here pretending to be objective about the shit but casually blame this shit all on me even tho I'm not one being repeatedly banned.

Who do I send the invoice to? Cause I'm tired, underpaid and overworked.

giphy.gif

Like y'all niggaz have no idea how annoying dealing with these conflicts is.

And this not for sympathy. It's just a fact. Y'all don't care, y'all don't understand, y'all don't want to. And it's cool. People are like that. We totally get it. If we didn't get it, we would have given up on this shit a minute ago.

We've just come to an understanding that y'all like this shit. So like we at a day care, we gotta put grown ass adults on time out when y'all not playing nice.

Maybe some of the other mods care about shit being "fair" but to me it's as simple as what's the least annoying option that gets this over.

Back