Welcome To aBlackWeb

Patti LaBelle Says Luther Vandross Never Came Out Because He Didn't Want To Upset The World

lol there's nothin wrong with the song fam, I'm just talkin shit
Yall don't know this fool by now lolll

Ru64vb9_zpsyrkxxrqx.png

Luther a Legend Lol.

RiRi cool and all but not seeing Luther.

Been knew Luther was singing about a dude, I wanna say it came out around "Excuse Me Miss" time.

Can we use Beyonce since MJ got thrown in?

Her first solo was dope...and still gettin played.

Oh and the joint w/Luther def STILL gets played.

What are u talkin bout? lol That has nothin to do with this conversation.

What are u talkin bout? lol That has nothin to do with this conversation.
MJ had nothing to do with this convo either. Somebody, ion feel like goin back to find it, mentioned a great and a first solo album and I mentioned another great and their first solo project. Rihanna's first project so garbage, she probably don't even wanna remember it.

But yea...I forgot what I wanted to argue about, but Rihanna's nondancing, nonsinging ahh ain't better than Luther!

She probably got classics...for the strip club.

MJ had nothing to do with this convo either. Somebody, ion feel like goin back to find it, mentioned a great and a first solo album and I mentioned another great and their first solo project. Rihanna's first project so garbage, she probably don't even wanna remember it.

But yea...I forgot what I wanted to argue about, but Rihanna's nondancing, nonsinging ahh ain't better than Luther!

Dont do that lol

You've posted a handful of rihanna lyrics on ur profile and probably not ONE luther lyric. We can bet eachother's bank that you have posted more rihanna songs in the "what are u listening to now" thread than luther.

Back to the topic. Someone brought up rihanna's first album as if that made any point. There's many legends who's first album didn't have hits and I named them mobb deep, fugees, usher, etc. It's a weak angle.

Dont do that lol

You've posted a handful of rihanna lyrics on ur profile and probably not ONE luther lyric. We can bet eachother's bank that you have posted more rihanna songs in the "what are u listening to now" thread than luther.

Back to the topic. Someone brought up rihanna's first album as if that made any point. There's many legends who's first album didn't have hits and I named them mobb deep, fugees, usher, etc. It's a weak angle.
That was me trollin the week of Luther vs Rihanna. Dontchu try it!

tenor.gif

Yall niggas is so phony lmaooo

We did a ton of music competitions, nigga NOBODY chose luther. There wasn't one music competition that wasn't only hiphop where rihanna wasn't one of the first chose.

Luther's mediocre and so is prince.

Yall niggas is so phony lmaooo

We did a ton of music competitions, nigga NOBODY chose luther. There wasn't one music competition that wasn't only hiphop where rihanna wasn't one of the first chose.

Luther's mediocre and so is prince.

I chose him in mk zodiac. Cut it out

How can Prince and Luther be mediocre when they set the foundation for so-called current great artists. Rihanna hasn't done shit original. When she first came out she was marketed as a baby Beyonce. Then she went thru her wanna be Madonna ..Gwen Stefani..whatever phase... Then the Strip club anthems phase. Then the "Let me yell as loud as I can so ppl get distracted by the fact I can't sang for shit" phase.
:haa:

And you judged a lot of the competitions ..so why ppl choose Luther when you made it clear how you feel about him..Niggas wanted to win.
:ainttrippin:

Nigga I have more wins than all of you lol so I was judging and playin at the same time? lmaooo Yall too smart to be coming with these weak ass arguments lol

Back