Welcome To aBlackWeb

Patti LaBelle Says Luther Vandross Never Came Out Because He Didn't Want To Upset The World

It's one of her biggest hits and I'm sure one of the song Goldie would name as one of her "classics".
tenor.gif

Umbrella was her breakthrough hit, but it's not a classic b, we found love is the aimless thot anthem

How? That was a weak ass argument. MJ's first album wasn't Off The Wall, everybody just pretends liek it was, u couldn't tell me one song from his first album, who gives af.

All her hits from her 3rd album to now still gets heavy play. Try again.

Rockin Robin, I Wanna Be Where You Are, Got to Be There(also the name of the album)

And I Wanna Be Where You Are>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>RiRi's entire career

Rockin Robin, I Wanna Be Where You Are, Got to Be There(also the name of the album)

And I Wanna Be Where You Are>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>RiRi's entire career

SOLO fam, I'm tired of u playin dumb in these threads fam

How many songs yall hear/know from music and me or forever michael? Nothin!

Exactly lol Those are 2 of his early albums yall dont know shit about lol

Luther got one lane.

Rihanna can hit u with

then flip it this

then trade bars with the best rapper in the game

And then have the biggest song of the year

Yall can't be serious

So you ask for hits off MJ's first album, I gave you classics

Now it's " but...but what about these middle albums"

3g3Z_f-maxage-0.gif

Slim just take this L. Luther and MJ better than RiRi

Lol nigga he was 12 on those albums , those aren't middle albums. But i made my point. I can do the same with Mobb deeps first, fugees, etc. That was a wack ass angle. Yall tried tho.

i dont think this got past the first page before the derail happened

Can we use Beyonce since MJ got thrown in?

Her first solo was dope...and still gettin played.

Oh and the joint w/Luther def STILL gets played.

Lol nigga he was 12 on those albums , those aren't middle albums. But i made my point. I can do the same with Mobb deeps first, fugees, etc. That was a wack ass angle. Yall tried tho.

But it was YOUR angle.

You got shut down on that 1st MJ album post. Then you wanna move the goalpost to "well...what about these albums"

Back