Welcome To aBlackWeb

Passengers Watch As Woman Is Raped On Septa Train

the article, the one that was screenshot, even states that after reviewing the video footage, he was charged with RAPE and sexual assault.

the idea “he didn’t rape” because you find it hard that ppl sat around and did nothing is wack. People are pussy. They sit and do nothing. This is what people do. I’d say they should be charged with being an accomplice. This should dead ppl being pussyabout getting involved.

the article, the one that was screenshot, even states that after reviewing the video footage, he was charged with RAPE and sexual assault.

the idea “he didn’t rape” because you find it hard that ppl sat around and did nothing is wack. People are pussy. They sit and do nothing. This is what people do. I’d say they should be charged with being an accomplice. This should dead ppl being pussyabout getting involved.

ok.

I admitted in my 1st post that I did not read the article.

If he did do that, while the ppl did nothing....I'll be the 1st to admit my error.

tbh I jus assumed it couldnt be true cuz I still have hope for humanity.

All that being said, I'm still not gonna fully believe it cuz the cops said so. Nigga pls, like i believe what the police say...on sum oh it's tru, cuz the cops said so. foh. I was born at nite, not last nite.

ok.

I admitted in my 1st post that I did not read the article.

If he did do that, while the ppl did nothing....I'll be the 1st to admit my error.

tbh I jus assumed it couldnt be true cuz I still have hope for humanity.

All that being said, I'm still not gonna fully believe it cuz the cops said so. Nigga pls, like i believe what the police say...on sum oh it's tru, cuz the cops said so. foh. I was born at nite, not last nite.
Aye man, you should've stopped at sentence #2. Wtf lol?

You look stupid as fuck.. this didn't have to be a thing at all.

my-bad-dawg-5b10cb.jpg

This kind of adds more steam to the kevin samuels and black women debate, because the first thing that came to my mind was where is her husband? Yes the others people could have helped, but its not ok to shame them as if she was their responsibility

Last edited:
Oh so I'm the idiot cuz I didnt automatically believe ppl on a train jus sat by n watched as a woman was raped in broad day light

:mybad:
I can if they have a gun but even still there have been stories of good samaritans getting killed to help someone else, that may play a part to why no one helped., fear for their own lives.

Back