Welcome To aBlackWeb

Passengers Watch As Woman Is Raped On Septa Train

We really doing this tight now she was violated sexually assaulted but not rape rape...

You sound crazy right now....

I dont think anyone gave much thought to any sex positions orbaby specific act..

We reacted to the violation and the lack of action by those who witnessed this period.

Uh bro. Cuz in a civilized society words matter.

Again all yall fulla shit.

If the title read she was "sexually assaulted" that would apply cuz that is a very broad definition. But when you say "rape", ppl automatically assume penetration.

Of course. Wrong is wrong. But dont be misleading.

All yall fulla shit tbh. America is a shit place....but i refuse to believe dude was on top of the broad literally taking her to pound town and ppl was jus chillin as normal.

Thread title is click bait thru n thru.

“america is a shit place but I refuse”

shut your sick ass up

Uh bro. Cuz in a civilized society words matter.

Again all yall fulla shit.

If the title read she was "sexually assaulted" that would apply cuz that is a very broad definition. But when you say "rape", ppl automatically assume penetration.

Of course. Wrong is wrong. But dont be misleading.

Civilized society.. the fuck does that even mean here.... words matter so use words that actually matter...not going into the specific of what happen what happened was traumatic we dont have to goto websters for a technical definition

It all seems odd.

A guy literally whips his mans out and forcibly entered a woman in full view of the public….and no one did ANYTHING?

Wow, this country is a cold place.

tbh idk for sure.

But as i stated b4 i refuse to believe he was actually penetrating her on the train infront of ppl and no one said or did anything.

Seems highly unlikely. And all yall so quick to jump on this story as gospel.

Mob thought, alil critical thinking is desperately needed

I haven’t seen a sliver of evidence to the contrary…she was unconscious and the police pulled dude off of her. Kinda seems like a weird place to dig your heels in if there’s nothing to support it.

tbh idk for sure.

But as i stated b4 i refuse to believe he was actually penetrating her on the train infront of ppl and no one said or did anything.

Seems highly unlikely. And all yall so quick to jump on this story as gospel.

Mob thought, alil critical thinking is desperately needed

You do realize that rape is any form of penetration without consent right? This is why people also get charged with digital rape...

images_article_2014_06_13_donald-glover-pulling-the-collar.gif

Back