Welcome To aBlackWeb

Part 1: Is sex really that important?

Sex is a vital part of intimacy...it is a necessary peice of the pie.

I dont list trust, respect etc... and THEN list Love. Because Love consists of those things.

But I cant really quanitify it cause it goes hand in hand with non-physical intimacy

You can have one without the other but your relationship will be lacking

only cuz we young attractive and healthy....

when we get old ugly, and had a few heart attacks and strokes... sex ain't gonna be that important....

jail, injury, all types of things unforseen could happen to effect sex life

so as far as for a life long companion.....it's important now, but i think we've built enough outside of it where we could survive without....

It aint at the top top of the list but it's towards the top of the list.

its hugely important but it cant be everything.....years in, you have to have something else that connects you and makes you wanna be around that person or it aint gone last

I've been the one with the high drive before, and I've also been the one tired and bored cuz she wanted it too much

i think its rare that two people that are completely sexually compatible are able to make a real relationship work....most people's "best sex" stories are with people they are no longer seeing.....ever notice how the sparks fly with that person you KNOW is no good?

with that said, there's nothing wrong with one person being on a different level if its ok with both parties.....some people like teaching somebody how they like it, others aint with it.....just whatever works for ya'll

It's pretty important.

Very important, number 3 after Personality and Communication for me.

Is sex important?

giphy.gif

I don't think a long-term relationship can function without it. It's not good if one person wants sex 4-5 times a week an the other wants it like twice a month. Someone getting cheated on.

Also, it would be nice if the couple understands sexually what each other is into. Cause what you won't do, someone else surely will.

Its important...but not that big of a deal.

I guess is important to her. Would have to ask her. Can say she probably got a slightly higher sex drive than me. Still meet her needs most of the time.

As far as someone not being on the same as me...it depends. Like I said it's not a big deal, doesn't me I don't enjoy it, or wanna try different things. If she just flat out uninterested, or not willing to spice things up, then naw. We can't deal.

Good sex can help smooth out a lot of issues and prevent a lot of others from ever surfacing. It breaks the tension and keeps you close. I’ve been in a relationship where at one point we didn’t fuck for months and looking back I’ll never do it again, I’ll just leave.

Its top 5 for sure. I'd probably put it right Trust, honesty and communication.

As far as being with a woman who didnt have the same drive, it would be tough unless there was a medical reason or something.

1. respect
2. trust
3. mentally linked(able to hold conversations about anything)
4. sex

if i cant have all of the first 3....you just a smash. dont expect me to call until im in a drought and dont call me.

Sex is easy part of the relationship and important but not the most important part.

This.

If all we got is sex, then this relationship not lasting long.

Sex is a vital part of intimacy...it is a necessary peice of the pie.

I dont list trust, respect etc... and THEN list Love. Because Love consists of those things.

But I cant really quanitify it cause it goes hand in hand with non-physical intimacy

You can have one without the other but your relationship will be lacking

only cuz we young attractive and healthy....

when we get old ugly, and had a few heart attacks and strokes... sex ain't gonna be that important....

jail, injury, all types of things unforseen could happen to effect sex life

so as far as for a life long companion.....it's important now, but i think we've built enough outside of it where we could survive without....

Would you say that sex is a special bond between you and your s/o?

Reactions: 1/2
Yes, its a bond that can help or hurt other aspects of the relationship

Would you say that sex is a special bond between you and your s/o?

That depends on the kinda relationship you and your s/o has.

With me & mines...I mean don't view it that deep. I don't rack my brain trying to figure out the deeper meaning behind our sex.

One gets horny...turns the other on...bed nearly breaks...splash waterfalls...lay & reflect...wash off...the end. We keep it simple.

Yes. Otherwise your just going thru the motions or the sex is seem more like a chore.

And that will just lead to 1 or both stepping out on each other

It’s not a chore if you both actually enjoy sex.

The word special is not the right word IMO

I had this chick who I was fucking had some of the best sex I ever had in my life (I smashed a high number of woman) and we didn’t share anything else. No bond nothing special. Just two souls that came together to enjoy a most basic thing in human nature. Nothing special.

When I make love to my wife it’s not “special” just intimate with two ppl that love each other and love to please each other.

How important is sex to you in a relationship? How important should sex be to your s/o?
Would you be with someone who isn’t sexually on the same level as you?

Answer that first.
This is a two part thread.
Be on the look out for part 2.

It was in like my top three things until recently. I think we would need to think the same on sex but we can communicate and see what the problem is.

Back