Parents just don't understand....

My moms aint shit. Pops died and she didn't tell me until 3 months later.... Why? He left us some money and she wanted to secure the bag first

Yo Daddy ain't shit......respectfully!!! That is funny as fuck!! I got tears mane!!

Shit was funny cause my pops was like 120-130 lbs soak and wet at the time, walking around with box braids and shit. Its like that nigga wanted to be down so bad.. he was hanging out with everybody around my age that I wasn't hanging out with.

My moms aint shit. Pops died and she didn't tell me until 3 months later.... Why? He left us some money and she wanted to secure the bag first

Dis what your Moms said....
tumblr_inline_ot9cbdA8L41s8nusq_540.gif

Reactions: 5TH Chordz
Last thing I want is for niggas to think im a bitch after reading that post though ^ cause im far from that shit. I just know when to pick my battles bruh and that one wont for me.. Of course if that nigga would of came at me or my pops side ways for what was posted then we would of had to get into some gangsta shit, even if it meant jumping or poppin that big angry ass nigga.

Shit was funny cause my pops was like 120-130 lbs soak and wet at the time, walking around with box braids and shit. Its like that nigga wanted to be down so bad.. he was hanging out with everybody around my age that I wasn't hanging out with.
I imagined every piece of that story and now yo ass post this!!! LAWD!!!!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Lurko
I won't say the distance was what made it cruel 'cause the distance from my high school to the crib is 3.1 miles and I used to walk it all the time (I just looked it up on Maps). It was the fact that it was all highway that made it fucked up. You coulda been hit or kidnapped pretty easily.

My Pops apologized when I brought it up to him about a year ago.

Got into a fight at school cause niggas was clowning my clothes and shoes. Can't from my shoes were talking when I walked like giphy (59).gif
And my clothes.didnt match. Anyway, I fought the nigga who was the main one clowning, ran his J's , Herringbone and Vokal hoody. Nigga had some small ass feet so my toes were balled up. Hit A lunch and felt like Kane when he got them rims tumblr_mj0neaDO191r0o0mro1_r1_400.gif .
Nigga felt good as HELL...minus my feet.

I'm spitting my lil game and the nigga I fought come up with 2 hall monitors and an officer pointed me out, in the lunch room.

So now they got me in the front office, in my socks and a zip tie. The dude who I fought aint want to be a whole Bitch, so he denied the fight, and just said he let me hold his stuff, and I refused to give it back. Bet all I'm facing is 3 day suspension. So I'm expecting my Mom to come pick me up,slap me a few times, the usual. Man, this nigga appears in the office that I hadn't seen in ages...My Father.

He picks me up, and he wants to act like he Furious Styles and shit. So he pulls over and says "Let's see how tough you are." I'm like bet, been waiting to beat his ass. We square up, I hit this nigga a few times, and I just knew I had his ass beat. But this nigga gets on his Rocky Shit just eating punches, talking shit to me. Before I knew it, nigga was beating my ass like Rocky. I woke up and we at My Mom's house and I'm on the floor in the basement with $250 lay in next to me and a note from My Father "You ain't grown yet. Go Get some clothes."

Most humbled yet infuriated I had ever been.

Got into a fight at school cause niggas was clowning my clothes and shoes. Can't from my shoes were talking when I walked like View attachment 31934
And my clothes.didnt match. Anyway, I fought the nigga who was the main one clowning, ran his J's , Herringbone and Vokal hoody. Nigga had some small ass feet so my toes were balled up. Hit A lunch and felt like Kane when he got them rimsView attachment 31935.

I'm spitting my lil game and the nigga I fought come up with 2 hall monitors and an officer pointed me out, in the lunch room.

So now they got me in the front office, in my socks and a zip tie. The dude who I fought aint want to be a whole Bitch, so he denied the fight, and just said he let me hold his stuff, and I refused to give it back. Bet all I'm facing is 3 day suspension. So I'm expecting my Mom to come pick me up,slap me a few times, the usual. Man, this nigga appears in the office that I hadn't seen in ages...My Father.

He picks me up, and he wants to act like he Furious Styles and shit. So he pulls over and says "Let's see how tough you are." I'm like bet, been waiting to beat his ass. We square up, I hit this nigga a few times, and I just knew I had his ass beat. But this nigga gets on his Rocky Shit just eating punches, talking shit to me. Before I knew it, nigga was beating my ass like Rocky. I woke up and we at My Mom's house and I'm on the floor in the basement with $250 lay in next to me and a note from My Father "You ain't grown yet. Go Get some clothes."

1489093791693.png

My cot dam father in law man. Me and wifey are at her parents house and I bought a gyro hero sandwich....Ate half and left the other half in
the microwave for the next day. Woke up the next morning and looked in the microwave and no sandwich. Asked my father in law "Where
is my shit." His response "I threw it out, it's no good.".......Nigga didn't ask who sandwich it was or nothing. My sandwich is no good but you
taking pills from 1998. GTFOH

giphy.gif

My pops was wild as hell bruh, I gave this nigga an old PC just to keep him out of trouble once and I had even been showing him how to use the internet.. So I remember one day he came to me like "Tony, how I get on facebook. I got something I need to see" So when he says this shit I offer to make him his own page cause im like man i dont want this nigga on my page accidentally liking random shit but he like "Nah, i just wanna scroll though"

So aight, I pull up facebook & ask him what he looking for and thats when he tell me one of the boys he been running with (A nigga thats only like 2 years older than me at the time while my pops is like 58-59) done got his ass whooped by his step daddy and he posted about it on FB.

Aight, now before I continue let me tell yall bout this nigga step daddy.. man he JUST like Melvin from baby boy.. Big ass, bald headed motherfucker named Roger, fresh out the pen for murder and he done moved to my block after he hit it off with ole boys mama through prison letters and shit.

So, you know im like damn, I bet Roger done beat the brakes off this lil nigga.. I kinda wanna see it my damn self. So I pull up the page, this nigga got a picture up of himself looking like a battered wife along with along ass paragraph about how his mama chose her abusive boyfriend over him (Just like Jody.. smh) So aight, after reading n seeing the pic i think we done.. but pops like "Alright, i think got it if I need you to help me ill call you again"

So you know, I walk off.. leave this nigga looking at ole boys FB page cause im under the impression that all he know how to do is scroll n shit cuz we hadn't even got that far in our PC lessons for him to be typing out FB msgs. So yea man, next thing I know im getting all these notifications to my phone, I look, and see the shit from facebook then I see this nigga storming out the computer room and back into his room.

I open my facebook page and this nigga done went and commented on the damn picture talking craaazzzzy shit about Roger saying what he gone do when he see him and shit then he gone SIGN the post with HIS initials "Wcs" like niggas was just automatically gonna be like "Oh ok, that must of been Wayne that typed that!"

I'm like..

tenor.gif

By this time man the comment done got bout 45 likes, niggas commentin on my comment rooting for me and shit... Niggas texting my phone asking me if im good and shit.. im hittin em back like "That wont me, that was my daddy!!" then my brother calls tells me niggas calling his phone asking him bout the shit. I swear man for like 2 weeks straight niggas was comin up to me saying that heard I got into it with this nigga..

I was mad as fuck, so mad that I had to punish this nigga and take away the computer that I gave him. Everytime he asked me where It went I told him I was fixing it up.
yooooooooooo i wasnt ready...lol
tenor.gif

Got into a fight at school cause niggas was clowning my clothes and shoes. Can't from my shoes were talking when I walked like View attachment 31934
And my clothes.didnt match. Anyway, I fought the nigga who was the main one clowning, ran his J's , Herringbone and Vokal hoody. Nigga had some small ass feet so my toes were balled up. Hit A lunch and felt like Kane when he got them rimsView attachment 31935.

This story is kinda touchin', but phucked up @ the same time. My mans pops just "pops" up like he ain't missed a muhphuckin' beat, gives him one to grow on and throws him a couple dollars b/c his appearance was the interference......

Only for him to leave a note and go back into the shadows. Damn....

Btw, I know you were in the Midwest, but I've never seen a nikka rock Vokal in real life! lol

This story is kinda touchin', but phucked up @ the same time. My mans pops just "pops" up like he ain't missed a muhphuckin' beat, gives him one to grow on and throws him a couple dollars b/c his appearance was the interference......

Only for him to leave a note and go back into the shadows. Damn....

Btw, I know you were in the Midwest, but I've never seen a nikka rock Vokal in real life! lol
I ain't see that nigga til about 3 months later. He ended up coming bacc in permanent by the time I was 19.

I calmed down a bit after that ass whooping, for one that shit hurted like hell, 2 I fought the nigga I hated the most finally and got some decent clothes for a spell.

Bruh we didn't wear Vokal! Lol, but that nigga had a cold ass Black joint that went with his shoes and I HAD TO HAVE IT, PLUS HE WAS killin my ass with jokes.

I ain't see that nigga til about 3 months later. He ended up coming bacc in permanent by the time I was 19.

I calmed down a bit after that ass whooping, for one that shit hurted like hell, 2 I fought the nigga I hated the most finally and got some decent clothes for a spell.

Bruh we didn't wear Vokal! Lol, but that nigga had a cold ass Black joint that went with his shoes and I HAD TO HAVE IT, PLUS HE WAS killin my ass with jokes.

Him killin' you w/ the jokes should have made you hone ya roastin' skills.... but I get why ya emotions got the best of ya. I mean ya shoes was talkin' like some kind of Disney/Pixar movie. The frustration of havin' to wear them jawns alone woulda made me wanna swing on anybody! lol

Btw, I'm glad to hear your Dad came back into your life permanently, that's dope. I know shit ain't perfect, but every child/young adult should have that relationship or some type of bond w/ their father. Props to yall/him!

Bruh you was in the wrong tho lol she knew you was on that bullshit.

Nah that man didn't have to come fuckin wit me cuz he ain't gettin no pussy

Bitch was mad at life and walking around provoking kids

Now old boy with the sammich in the microwave overnight? He was wrong lol

Got my weave snatched by my own mama...

Graduated 8th grade in Chicago, moved to Washington State 9th grade, right? My parents sent me from an all black public school to an all white private Christian School. Me and my brother made up the black population.

I was awkward, tryna fit in , so the first day of school I asked my momma to buy me a phony pony. She hooks me up and I go to school just as happy as I wanna be because I feel like I look like the other girls with their long hair.

This goes on for about half the school year until she gets sick of it.

One day she decides right before school to throw my ponytail away. Told me I didn't need that mess in my hair and she was sick of doing it all the time.

Sent me to school with the little nub sitting on top of my head. I was embarrassed af and kids kept running up to me asking what happened to my hair. I cried the whole day.

The next day she gave me this book called The Bluest Eye which I read that same night. One of the things that it taught me that what I was trying to do was assimilate to the European standards of beauty.

After that, I swore to myself 2 things: one, that I would learn to do my hair myself and two that I would embrace what made me different from the kids at school rather than try to fit in.

Back then I thought she just didn't understand, but I'm so thankful for that lesson.