Welcome To aBlackWeb

Parents just don't understand....

Told story before on the IC

Called my pops, asked him for some money. Nigga said come to my house after work, this nigga lived in the hoodest of the hoods in bmore cause he like living in the slums.

Anyway I show up to his nigga house off the bus. Bout 9pm and of course ain’t no lights on the street workin, this trash ass nigga..I thought to myself.

Go to his apartment, this nigga hand me 1 hunnid dollars. I said oh word u giving me I hunnid

He said..

View attachment 31891
“ nah..ima need u to go to the corner store and break that to 5 20’s. And u can get one of them”

Thought to myself ..”MAN I HATE THIS NIGGA!!”

So I walk to the store in this dark ass slum village. I get to the store, of course it’s fucking closed and I gotta talk to dude through the intercom. Nothing but d boys jack boys, and fiends around.

I said..*whispers*..aye man break this hunnid for me.

He said..WHAT!!..loud as fuck

I said..*whispers*..aye man break this hunnid for me

He says..loud as fuck..”AWE NIGGA U NEED CHANGE FOR ONE HUNDRED, U GOTTA BUY SOMETHING”

I turn around and now everyone looking at me. Thought to myself again..”MAN I HATE THIS NIGGAAAAA”

So I buy a mountain du and he break the hundred. Longest walk back ever..cars was back firing and shit..I was shook as fuck, couldn’t tell me I wasn’t gonna get robbed.

So I get back to his house and this nigga like, I told u to break it too 5 20’s. I told him he nigga wouldn’t just do that..he says whateva

Hands me the most trash looking 20..stops and looks at me..says,

View attachment 31892
u be safe, this a bad part of town
No wonder you hate bmore with shit like that

My parents never really embarrassed me much.

My mom's was known for being mad strict. Screaming my name outside... That shit would be passed through the whole neighborhood though....

Mother would open the door and shout my name mad loud... And Niggaz would just look around and be like ." Yo if you see d, let him know his mother looking for him"

And that shit would legit be the passed message around the whole hood...

My last asswhopping in life was cuz of that though.... i was like 11 and mom's had some special plans for us one day during the summer.... We was supposed to go somewhere like 4pm

She don't normally get home till 530....

But wherever we were going was a surprise.. She just told me I couldn't go no where that day... But I was like fuck that, I'll just be home by 5.

So I'm at the basket ball court way up in the apartments when the homie buster come through on the bike screaming my name peddling like a million miles a hour....

He pull up jump off the bike breathing hard as shit... We all huddle around homie.... Thinking the worst.. He got jumped, someone we know got shit... We aint know what was up... Everybody waiting for him to catch his breath so he could tell us....

Nigga was like "D.......... Your mother.......... She's home........ Looking for you........ Going to kill you......... Everybody knows....."

Man I hoped on my bike and started flying.....I was going like 40 mph I know it... Shit was crazy.... And literally every person who saw me on the way home was like

" Man D you better hurry up home bruh, mom's looked like she ready to whoop that ass"

Nigga I couldn't move fast enough....

When I finally got to the house it was like 4:15

Mom's sitting there like

:bruh2:

Bruh I'm soooooooooooooo shook.....

She gave me some speech about shit.... But I wasnt even listening... All I saw was her preparing for the whooping of all whoppings....

Worst part was I left the door to the apartment open and after the whooping I had to go shut that shit. Before I closed the door I saw the whole hood laughing and all I could do was go

when-your-mom-wont-let-you-go-to-the-oarty~2.jpg

Nigga my moms mad petty, main reason why i dont fuck with her now.

So i recieve a check for my father passing when i was 17 around my bday which is in august. Anyway we go to the bank and open a account with Chase to ler the money sit.

Tell me why this bitch basically debo'd her way on to the account and was asking how much could i cash out that day. In her head she was thinking she was go flood my shit and give me the leftovers.

Well since the check was in my name, i had to approve all transactions and what not. When the banker told her they couldn't cash the check for such a large amount and could only give me up to 1k in cash, she was heated.

(Backstory- at this time we was staying in a 4 bedroom house in dallas. Me, my sister, my uncle, my mama and her boyfriend. Only 2 people worked and that was my sister and my uncle. I hustled while i was at work and i also just graduted high school at this point. My mama n her bf just sat around the house all day smoking and arguing over trifling shit. Anyway i was scheduled to leave for school in October to arizona, so i spent 2 months at home before i left.)

So we leave the bank mad and go home. Hours later im in my room and my sister come tell me she heard my mama talking shit about what happened at the bank and why its my fault she couldn't get the money she wanted. So i was like aite, strike 1.

Over those 2 months i bought new shit, looked out fpr folks, got my school shit ready, and even got a vehicle for the house since i was go be leaving and they could use the car for work. Nobody in that house had a reliable vehicle so i was looking out.

Fast forward im in arizona and when my mama would order stuff through the catalog she would call and small talk and let me know and i would finalize it. Weeks went by and i didnt hear from her. My sister had moved out shortly after i left and got her own place.

So my sister calls and tell me about whats going on. Apparently my mama and her boyfriend been living good on the money. Ordering out every night, buying closet full of clohes with tags still on it. Just flossing. Im like aite strike 2. Game over.

I call the bank and get a read of the transactions and these niggas burned nearly 5k in 2 months on nigga shit. Nothing to show for it. Just on them. So since i was the major signee on the account i closed it and got a new account with only 1 debit card sunt to me and a whole new pin.

Days later my mama call like "something wrong with the card, we cant pay for stuff". I told her " i know what u mean. I was tryna buy school suppliez and i couldnt. I wonder where all the money at. While i was in school i would only dip in that account if a rainy day occured so i rarely touched it. I told her it must be out of money and mentioned that how ima get a job to keep my bills paid, take it easy. My mama still wasnt working nor using the tools i left for her to apply herself.

Oh and the account had plenty money before i switched it. I just thought that it was either go be me or her and i gladly let her drown. They ended up losing the house, he ended up stealing her tv and cheating on her. Funny how shit works.

Told story before on the IC

Called my pops, asked him for some money. Nigga said come to my house after work, this nigga lived in the hoodest of the hoods in bmore cause he like living in the slums.

Anyway I show up to his nigga house off the bus. Bout 9pm and of course ain’t no lights on the street workin, this trash ass nigga..I thought to myself.

Go to his apartment, this nigga hand me 1 hunnid dollars. I said oh word u giving me I hunnid

He said..

View attachment 31891
“ nah..ima need u to go to the corner store and break that to 5 20’s. And u can get one of them”

Thought to myself ..”MAN I HATE THIS NIGGA!!”

So I walk to the store in this dark ass slum village. I get to the store, of course it’s fucking closed and I gotta talk to dude through the intercom. Nothing but d boys jack boys, and fiends around.

I said..*whispers*..aye man break this hunnid for me.

He said..WHAT!!..loud as fuck

I said..*whispers*..aye man break this hunnid for me

He says..loud as fuck..”AWE NIGGA U NEED CHANGE FOR ONE HUNDRED, U GOTTA BUY SOMETHING”

I turn around and now everyone looking at me. Thought to myself again..”MAN I HATE THIS NIGGAAAAA”

So I buy a mountain du and he break the hundred. Longest walk back ever..cars was back firing and shit..I was shook as fuck, couldn’t tell me I wasn’t gonna get robbed.

So I get back to his house and this nigga like, I told u to break it too 5 20’s. I told him he nigga wouldn’t just do that..he says whateva

Hands me the most trash looking 20..stops and looks at me..says,

View attachment 31892
u be safe, this a bad part of town

Yo......that last line "u be safe, this is a bad part of town" got me in tears

2377311-1241822161356.jpg

Last edited:
Man my moms did a lotta stupid shit raising us. smh

She got up in church during testimony service and told everybody she thought I was selling drugs and to pray for me. All because I had got a me a lil bravo flex and some fly clothes. Mind you, I was getting paid from a summer program I was in so she knew full damn well where I got my money from. Yo wtf

She got me robbed when I was like 8-9. This the 80's, we had one of those boom boxes with the lil tv on it. We leavin my grandmother house, she pulls over to the corner store (NIGGA!) with some grimey ass cats standing outside. She goes in, leaves me in the car. Nigga took the radio from me at gun point. This piece of shit pulled a gun on a kid. I ain't gon lie, I did reach for that glove where she kept her blade, but damn lol.

She stayed trying to meddle in my personal life. She kept tellin me about this one chick she worked with and how she was a nice girl blah blah blah. I'm like naw I'm good. Well she brings the broad to the house one day and introduces us. Ol girl was a pretty lil redbone but I could tell something was off with her. My mom starts telling all ol girl business about how she fuckin with his dude who beat on her. Maaaaan I'm 18, on my pimp shit. I ain't jumpin in no phone booth to put my cape on. I was like dang that's messed up, and bounced.

Man my moms did a lotta stupid shit raising us. smh

She got up in church during testimony service and told everybody she thought I was selling drugs and to pray for me. All because I had got a me a lil bravo flex and some fly clothes. Mind you, I was getting paid from a summer program I was in so she knew full damn well where I got my money from. Yo wtf

She got me robbed when I was like 8-9. This the 80's, we had one of those boom boxes with the lil tv on it. We leavin my grandmother house, she pulls over to the corner store (NIGGA!) with some grimey ass cats standing outside. She goes in, leaves me in the car. Nigga took the radio from me at gun point. This piece of shit pulled a gun on a kid. I ain't gon lie, I did reach for that glove where she kept her blade, but damn lol.

She stayed trying to meddle in my personal life. She kept tellin me about this one chick she worked with and how she was a nice girl blah blah blah. I'm like naw I'm good. Well she brings the broad to the house one day and introduces us. Ol girl was a pretty lil redbone but I could tell something was off with her. My mom starts telling all ol girl business about how she fuckin with his dude who beat on her. Maaaaan I'm 18, on my pimp shit. I ain't jumpin in no phone booth to put my cape on. I was like dang that's messed up, and bounced.

My moms STAYED trying to hook me up with "nice girls" she met. Every last one of them had something wrong with 'em. Of the chicks I remember: one chick had zero personality and her breath smelled like gaping asshole, one broad had some serious psychological issues stemming from being raped by her father, mother, uncle, aunt, and a couple of cousins which she ever so casually shared with me over dinner on our first date, one chick was "praise da lahwd" at the end of every other sentence, and one chick had a violent ass temper so bad she flashed the biscuit from her purse at our waitress 'cause she thought she was flirting with me.

Back