Welcome To aBlackWeb

Parents just don't understand....

MzKB

Mz KlapBack 2 U
What's some dumb shit your parents did to you and/or your siblings that was just plain ass dumb?

My parents decided they wanted to throw me a backyard BBQ party to celebrate me graduating college. I'm all hype and shit invited all my friends. My two Aunts came down from B-More to help my Mom cook. My cool ass Uncle came down from NY. Tables and chairs went up in the back yard, balloons on the mailbox so people knew this is where the party at. My friends started arriving and the place smelling good as fuck with all the food cooking.

So me and my brother start setting up the music equipment. Tell me why my Daddy decides at this moment to announce that there will be no MUSIC at this party because he is a Christian man and the music we like goes against his beliefs and morals.

Maaaannnnn 38 hot ain't even the word for it. All my family and friends was looking like

cringe.gif

They started leaving soon after the food was done. I wanted to fight my Dad that day.

Wow.....I know of nothing like that

my crib was the exact opposite....the party house

had a real "loose" upbringing and kinda did what I wanted

the only time I can remember just really being mad at my mama behind some shit is one of the several times I got kicked out of school

I stayed in trouble but this time I really didnt do shit.....security guard on the hallway just talking fly to everybody for no reason and we in front of a buncha girls and shit so I flexed a lil bit....we tussled and he pinned me all up on the lockers....draws showing and shit...im pissed off and embarrassed

she shows up, wont listen to a word, and made me apologize to that fat fucka in front of her

I was soo done lmao....I just wanted mama to have MY back one time man

:cry:

he pinned me all up on the lockers....draws showing and shit...im pissed off and embarrassed

she shows up, wont listen to a word, and made me apologize to that fat fucka in front of her
nh1gj4r33pcc.gif

I'm fully awake out of my nap now
gotdamn man

Moms made a lot of decisions about our lives based on the bullshit other people went through or shit she saw on TV or in movies instead of making up her mind on her own.

When I was 12, I had an Atari 800XL computer and was well versed with programming, etc. That year she was going to get me a modem for my computer and shit was gonna be sweet. Had it all picked out and erruhthang. Then she saw this movie:

50c54e5b32492773123a226a7865bd82.jpg

That was pretty much the end of me ever getting a modem 'cause she just knew that was gonna be me.

When we moved to Detroit, scooters were all the rage. All my cats from Tha D on here gotta remember these being the shit around the hood in the mid 80's

85Aero80Rightside.JPG

309okme.jpg

87elite150red.jpg

Anyways, as with the modem, I was destined to get one for my 15th birthday, either a Spree or an Aero 80... that is until one of her close friends gave one to her son for his 15th birthday and he went out, acted stupid on it, and got killed that day.

In the 8th and 9th grades in Tha D carrying a briefcase to school instead of a duffel bag or backpack was the shit. Black leather with gold trim or some shit like that... Well... rollers also carried them and, naturally, some friend of my moms kid got shot for his. Now I couldn't have one.

Same thing happened with Starter jackets, Adidas/Puma/Troop track suits, Troop and BK shoes, etc. If even a friend of a friend of a cousin of a friend's kid got shot or knuckled down for something, I couldn't have it.

... Until I got my first job. Can't tell me what I can or can't do with money I earned.

... or if I asked my pops to get it for me. Some shit I just had to keep at my dad's crib, some shit I brought home anyways (like my track suits), making her furious with my father.

Told story before on the IC

Called my pops, asked him for some money. Nigga said come to my house after work, this nigga lived in the hoodest of the hoods in bmore cause he like living in the slums.

Anyway I show up to his nigga house off the bus. Bout 9pm and of course ain’t no lights on the street workin, this trash ass nigga..I thought to myself.

Go to his apartment, this nigga hand me 1 hunnid dollars. I said oh word u giving me I hunnid

He said..

F4F39C39-AC1E-43D7-B986-59D8420DFA48.gif
“ nah..ima need u to go to the corner store and break that to 5 20’s. And u can get one of them”

Thought to myself ..”MAN I HATE THIS NIGGA!!”

So I walk to the store in this dark ass slum village. I get to the store, of course it’s fucking closed and I gotta talk to dude through the intercom. Nothing but d boys jack boys, and fiends around.

I said..*whispers*..aye man break this hunnid for me.

He said..WHAT!!..loud as fuck

I said..*whispers*..aye man break this hunnid for me

He says..loud as fuck..”AWE NIGGA U NEED CHANGE FOR ONE HUNDRED, U GOTTA BUY SOMETHING”

I turn around and now everyone looking at me. Thought to myself again..”MAN I HATE THIS NIGGAAAAA”

So I buy a mountain du and he break the hundred. Longest walk back ever..cars was back firing and shit..I was shook as fuck, couldn’t tell me I wasn’t gonna get robbed.

So I get back to his house and this nigga like, I told u to break it too 5 20’s. I told him he nigga wouldn’t just do that..he says whateva

Hands me the most trash looking 20..stops and looks at me..says,

F191E7F2-A8B9-4E21-89BD-CD351004D694.gif
u be safe, this a bad part of town

My cot dam father in law man. Me and wifey are at her parents house and I bought a gyro hero sandwich....Ate half and left the other half in
the microwave for the next day. Woke up the next morning and looked in the microwave and no sandwich. Asked my father in law "Where
is my shit." His response "I threw it out, it's no good.".......Nigga didn't ask who sandwich it was or nothing. My sandwich is no good but you
taking pills from 1998. GTFOH

My cot dam father in law man. Me and wifey are at her parents house and I bought a gyro hero sandwich....Ate half and left the other half in
the microwave for the next day. Woke up the next morning and looked in the microwave and no sandwich. Asked my father in law "Where
is my shit." His response "I threw it out, it's no good.".......Nigga didn't ask who sandwich it was or nothing. My sandwich is no good but you
taking pills from 1998. GTFOH

he was right tho. You prolly woulda ended up with food poisoning.

he was right tho. You prolly woulda ended up with food poisoning.
Are you serious, food poisoning my nigga....My father in law is a mechanic not a doctor. Like I said he didn't bother to ask who sandwich it was.
I was in the military deployed to war zones and trust me we ate shit that could make a billygoat puke.

Wow.....I know of nothing like that

my crib was the exact opposite....the party house

had a real "loose" upbringing and kinda did what I wanted

the only time I can remember just really being mad at my mama behind some shit is one of the several times I got kicked out of school

I stayed in trouble but this time I really didnt do shit.....security guard on the hallway just talking fly to everybody for no reason and we in front of a buncha girls and shit so I flexed a lil bit....we tussled and he pinned me all up on the lockers....draws showing and shit...im pissed off and embarrassed

I was soo done lmao....I just wanted mama to have MY back one time man

Bruh you was in the wrong tho lol she knew you was on that bullshit.

Not gonna call my Mama dumb...BUT...she did break my Hit Stix...

916-Bky32AL._SL1500_.jpg

She would always get on me wheneva I broke a toy, but THIS DAY...was all on her.

She wanted to try it out when to see what they were like. Started doing the drumming motion until *SMACK*...breaks tip of one of the drumsticks on our couch foot rest.

Now had I did that, oh best believe I would've gotten chewed out, and threaten of never gettin another toy again. Lol.

But b/c my MAMA broke them...she tried to play it off on some "Oh...it has to be the toy. That shouldn't have happened" excuse. I didn't get mad about it b/c right after she says that, she tell me she'll take me to my favorite toy store (s/o to Children's Palace on Northwoods) to get me a new one.

Another thing my parents use to do that was dumb as fuck:

So I was a smart kid but I got in trouble in school a lot because of my mouth or for fighting. In Jr. high I would often have after school suspension. My parents made me walk home from school as punishment. The school was 3.5 miles away from where I lived and it was all highway with no side walks. I was only 13/14 years old. Cars/trucks honking and niggas asking if I need a ride. My parents were cruel. Anything coulda happened to me.

My pops was wild as hell bruh, I gave this nigga an old PC just to keep him out of trouble once and I had even been showing him how to use the internet.. So I remember one day he came to me like "Tony, how I get on facebook. I got something I need to see" So when he says this shit I offer to make him his own page cause im like man i dont want this nigga on my page accidentally liking random shit but he like "Nah, i just wanna scroll though"

So aight, I pull up facebook & ask him what he looking for and thats when he tell me one of the boys he been running with (A nigga thats only like 2 years older than me at the time while my pops is like 58-59) done got his ass whooped by his step daddy and he posted about it on FB.

Aight, now before I continue let me tell yall bout this nigga step daddy.. man he JUST like Melvin from baby boy.. Big ass, bald headed motherfucker named Roger, fresh out the pen for murder and he done moved to my block after he hit it off with ole boys mama through prison letters and shit.

So, you know im like damn, I bet Roger done beat the brakes off this lil nigga.. I kinda wanna see it my damn self. So I pull up the page, this nigga got a picture up of himself looking like a battered wife along with along ass paragraph about how his mama chose her abusive boyfriend over him (Just like Jody.. smh) So aight, after reading n seeing the pic i think we done.. but pops like "Alright, i think got it if I need you to help me ill call you again"

So you know, I walk off.. leave this nigga looking at ole boys FB page cause im under the impression that all he know how to do is scroll n shit cuz we hadn't even got that far in our PC lessons for him to be typing out FB msgs. So yea man, next thing I know im getting all these notifications to my phone, I look, and see the shit from facebook then I see this nigga storming out the computer room and back into his room.

I open my facebook page and this nigga done went and commented on the damn picture talking craaazzzzy shit about Roger saying what he gone do when he see him and shit then he gone SIGN the post with HIS initials "Wcs" like niggas was just automatically gonna be like "Oh ok, that must of been Wayne that typed that!"

I'm like..

tenor.gif

By this time man the comment done got bout 45 likes, niggas commentin on my comment rooting for me and shit... Niggas texting my phone asking me if im good and shit.. im hittin em back like "That wont me, that was my daddy!!" then my brother calls tells me niggas calling his phone asking him bout the shit. I swear man for like 2 weeks straight niggas was comin up to me saying that heard I got into it with this nigga..

I was mad as fuck, so mad that I had to punish this nigga and take away the computer that I gave him. Everytime he asked me where It went I told him I was fixing it up.

Are you serious, food poisoning my nigga....My father in law is a mechanic not a doctor. Like I said he didn't bother to ask who sandwich it was.
I was in the military deployed to war zones and trust me we ate shit that could make a billygoat puke.

dawg, it ain't the meat, pita or the veggies that'll make you sick. Depending on how it's made the cucumber cream sauce they put on a gyro will give you the shits if left out and eaten. Some spots cut corners and use mayo in theirs and that shit will get you sick as fuck when left out and eaten. My family down in Shreveport got ALL of us sick like that. We went down there for my uncle's funeral and the fam set out food at the family house for everybody. They used mayo in their dressing and let that shit sit out for a few hours while we went to our uncle's funeral. Got back and the majority of the family ate it. Everyone that ate that batch got sick as hell. Niggas was shittin razor blades it was so bad. My little brother was in the bathroom laying on the floor crying from the pain. The uncle that died was a family doctor, so we went to his clinic and got hooked up with some drinkable antibiotic and a pill and got us all straight. The physician left in charge told us it was the mayo in that dressing, left out for several hours, that caused the problem.

Last thing I want is for niggas to think im a bitch after reading that post though ^ cause im far from that shit. I just know when to pick my battles bruh and that one wont for me.. Of course if that nigga would of came at me or my pops side ways for what was posted then we would of had to get into some gangsta shit, even if it meant jumping or poppin that big angry ass nigga.

Another thing my parents use to do that was dumb as fuck:

So I was a smart kid but I got in trouble in school a lot because of my mouth or for fighting. In Jr. high I would often have after school suspension. My parents made me walk home from school as punishment. The school was 3.5 miles away from where I lived and it was all highway with no side walks. I was only 13/14 years old. Cars/trucks honking and niggas asking if I need a ride. My parents were cruel. Anything coulda happened to me.

I won't say the distance was what made it cruel 'cause the distance from my high school to the crib is 3.1 miles and I used to walk it all the time (I just looked it up on Maps). It was the fact that it was all highway that made it fucked up. You coulda been hit or kidnapped pretty easily.

My pops was wild as hell bruh, I gave this nigga an old PC just to keep him out of trouble once and I had even been showing him how to use the internet.. So I remember one day he came to me like "Tony, how I get on facebook. I got something I need to see" So when he says this shit I offer to make him his own page cause im like man i dont want this nigga on my page accidentally liking random shit but he like "Nah, i just wanna scroll though"

So aight, I pull up facebook & ask him what he looking for and thats when he tell me one of the boys he been running with (A nigga thats only like 2 years older than me at the time while my pops is like 58-59) done got his ass whooped by his step daddy and he posted about it on FB.

Aight, now before I continue let me tell yall bout this nigga step daddy.. man he JUST like Melvin from baby boy.. Big ass, bald headed motherfucker named Roger, fresh out the pen for murder and he done moved to my block after he hit it off with ole boys mama through prison letters and shit.

So, you know im like damn, I bet Roger done beat the brakes off this lil nigga.. I kinda wanna see it my damn self. So I pull up the page, this nigga got a picture up of himself looking like a battered wife along with along ass paragraph about how his mama chose her abusive boyfriend over him (Just like Jody.. smh) So aight, after reading n seeing the pic i think we done.. but pops like "Alright, i think got it if I need you to help me ill call you again"

So you know, I walk off.. leave this nigga looking at ole boys FB page cause im under the impression that all he know how to do is scroll n shit cuz we hadn't even got that far in our PC lessons for him to be typing out FB msgs. So yea man, next thing I know im getting all these notifications to my phone, I look, and see the shit from facebook then I see this nigga storming out the computer room and back into his room.

I open my facebook page and this nigga done went and commented on the damn picture talking craaazzzzy shit about Roger saying what he gone do when he see him and shit then he gone SIGN the post with HIS initials "Wcs" like niggas was just automatically gonna be like "Oh ok, that must of been Wayne that typed that!"

I'm like..

tenor.gif

By this time man the comment done got bout 45 likes, niggas commentin on my comment rooting for me and shit... Niggas texting my phone asking me if im good and shit.. im hittin em back like "That wont me, that was my daddy!!" then my brother calls tells me niggas calling his phone asking him bout the shit. I swear man for like 2 weeks straight niggas was comin up to me saying that heard I got into it with this nigga..

I was mad as fuck, so mad that I had to punish this nigga and take away the computer that I gave him. Everytime he asked me where It went I told him I was fixing it up.

Yo Daddy ain't shit......respectfully!!! That is funny as fuck!! I got tears mane!!

Back