Welcome To aBlackWeb

Paper or Plastic?

So right before my shift starts some fuckn mexicans clean the building...so for 8 hours i have a private bathroom

Depending on my mood i might leave a huge dump in the toilet for the next person to observe...fuck these crackers n mexicans that wana be white

I’m in an office but there’s only one bathroom

not trying to have niggas know I just boo boo’d and stunk it up also

I usually shit before work and if I have to shit I’ll wait until I get to a toilet I know is safe

Lmaooo one time a took a huge shit...

N some old bruce willis cac went in after me i know it smelled horrible n dude stayed in there lmaoo

If the business doesn't have these type of paper towels or something similar for me to cover the seat with, I wont use the bathroom. Those paper toilet seat covers are useless as they don't cover the whole seat. I only use those to place inside the toilet before I use it to prevent splashing. I'm probably the reason my job put up the don't flush paper towels signs everywhere. But fuckem

If the business doesn't have these type of paper towels or something similar for me to cover the seat with, I wont use the bathroom. Those paper toilet seat covers are useless as they don't cover the whole seat. I only use those to place inside the toilet before I use it to prevent splashing. I'm probably the reason my job put up the don't flush paper towels signs everywhere. But fuckem

View attachment 241745
these be clogging the toilets tho fam

And none of that shit does anything!
Y'all killing the planet for a false sense of security.
Go ahead and sit that ass on the plastic and stop being a bitch ass nigga

Im at the point these days at work where i used the disabled toilets now. Still bery rarely shit at work but if i have to the disabled toilets are low traffic and normally far cleaner

I shit at work damn near daily, Haha. Bare ass on the seat (it's a real low traffic bathroom, so that helps). But ya...bare ass. Y'all are doing all that extra stuff for peace of mind because it's not really doing much.

Back