Welcome To aBlackWeb

Papa John’s pizza turns to Shaq to rehab it’s image marred by neo-Nazis

giphy.gif

Yall gotta stop I'm crackin the hell up!
giphy.gif

Dont see the problem with the Mary J thing

Yall niggas ashamed of liking Chicken? Like foreal.

Like the rest of the world dont eat chicken more than any other meat
Do you see Asians singing about rice and cats?

Do you see white folk singing about casserole and raisins?

Do you see politicians singing about Jewish bootyhole?

Just cause you eat something alot don't mean you gotta sing about it in a wack ass commercial.

Just cause you eat something alot don't mean you gotta sing about it in a wack ass commercial.

White ppl promote shit that synonymous with them all the fucking time just like Asians

Who y’all think is doing commercials for things only white ppl like

White ppl promote shit that synonymous with them all the fucking time just like Asians

Who y’all think is doing commercials for things only white ppl like

Please show us a commercial where some honky is dancing like Carlton Banks singing a ballad about delicious mayonnaise or something equivalent.

Shit show me a commercial with Madonna or the like signing about the new meatloaf special at Cracker Barrel.

Sorry but that shit doesn't exist.

in fact... show me a commercial with a white celebrity singing and dancing and eating fried chicken since we were somehow mysteriously able to find a bunch of black examples of that.

Let's put it this way... I will eat fried chicken until the day I die (probably from eating too much fried chicken) but I'll be damned if you ever catch me singing and dancing on tv eating fried chicken. This shit ain't rocket science.

Also... going back to Shaq... You're never catching me being the spokesperson for Nigger-saying Nazi pizza. Little Caesar's wasn't hiring?

Bruhh I was lost until the last sentence rofl

Damn

Its true though

It's real

This when hammer was popping
The Hammer era had long since ended when this commercial came out and the fact that he had been washed for years made his cooning even worse.

White folks were still listening to him at the time but black folks had been done with Hamner for 2 or 3 years. He was still riding high on the white folks haven't figured that I'm not cool anymore wave. White folks, KFC and Pepsi were still fucking with Hammer well into the Adam's Family era. Shortly after that epic failure cacs and corporate America finally figured out that we had stopped fucking with Hammer 5 years earlier and all his endorsements suddenly ended. Next thing you know he was trying to be a gangsta, wearing Speedos and filling for bankruptcy.

Nothing good comes from cooning for chicken.

Last edited:
Back