Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pamela Alexandra

One of you said it before and I agree; She still wins the title of America's hottest lunch lady and that's about it.

@JohnSmithCAN, you're right too... I'm getting Pinky/King Steph vibes from this one.

Can't knock the hustle though, if folks are gonna pay to see the same pose over and over again, expecting different results... well, why not continue to receive those streams of income? Her moms is in on it too?

:hahaha:

One of you said it before and I agree; She still wins the title of America's hottest lunch lady and that's about it.

@JohnSmithCAN, you're right too... I'm getting Pinky/King Steph vibes from this one.

Can't knock the hustle though, if folks are gonna pay to see the same pose over and over again, expecting different results... well, why not continue to receive those streams of income? Her moms is in on it too?

Her ma is on onlyfans man!

This old face hoe gets more and more clothes

Y'all are making her insecure with your comments.

Do you have any idea how many times I noted that both black and nonblack social media "influencers" are quickly reacting or counteracting to the littlest comment or post made about them in this forum over the past half-year? ?

It's been four months I can't stop winning, mate. Some people here are lowkey insinuating I am some sort of witch-doctor freak: most every broad I lust after get rapidly and coincidentally bigger. Curvy chicks. Plump chicks. Thicc chicks. Skinny chicks: all the same...

... I am just blessed by Chance, right?

:hehe::Will:

Back