Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pamela Alexandra

sheesh i never seen a woman as bouncy as this chick. tits and azz wobbling like jello.

i'd say that's how u know it's real, and even though i still think she's all natural, these docs can now actually craft assets that don't look and feel like a bullet could ricochet off it.

She stated into the original IG video post that the pair of jeans she wore in that recording was her last one being not broken yet and that her tore their seams apart while struggling to fit the widest assets of her bottom half in.

The Pinky/KingSteph Effect, mates...

:tears:

sheesh i never seen a woman as bouncy as this chick. tits and azz wobbling like jello.

i'd say that's how u know it's real, and even though i still think she's all natural, these docs can now actually craft assets that don't look and feel like a bullet could ricochet off it.

I concur.

I was lurking rapidly at a few online public medical essays from a conandrum of high-profile U.S. plastic surgeons a few days ago and from what a few of them shared with their fellow plasticians abroad and vice versa, this sector is designing wonders in the domain of gluteoplasty and other bottom half oriented surgical enhancements since the late 2010s.... they try refining butt enhancement in such a way that sooner, little to no one might tell as easily as now the nuance between a natural big booty and a plastically enhanced one.

And I'm not counting what happens underground in Brazil and Colombia... these MOFOs are using stem cells gathered from the fat they removed at other body areas to graft into their patients's buttocks. Results?? Their body fat distribution get completely shifted from its natural configuration to a now-Steatopygian/pear-shaped one and the bigger an eater they are, the heavier their derrieres grows.

An Youtuber had to return into the illegal clinic where she has undergone such treatment a few months prior because she was eating like a porker and that her both hips and buttocks were rapidly expanding in size at an almost uncontrollable rate... that was some Deviantart shit coming true. Those cheeks has gone MASSIVE and she was struggling more and more for mere tasks like struttling around or staying afoot without feeling too heavy and pained.

I concur.

I was lurking rapidly at a few online public medical essays from a conandrum of high-profile U.S. plastic surgeons a few days ago and from what a few of them shared with their fellow plasticians abroad and vice versa, this sector is designing wonders in the domain of gluteoplasty and other bottom half oriented surgical enhancements since the late 2010s.... they try refining butt enhancement in such a way that sooner, little to no one might tell as easily as now the nuance between a natural big booty and a plastically enhanced one.

And I'm not counting what happens underground in Brazil and Colombia... these MOFOs are using stem cells gathered from the fat they removed at other body areas to graft into their patients's buttocks. Results?? Their body fat distribution get completely shifted from its natural configuration to a now-Steatopygian/pear-shaped one and the bigger an eater they are, the heavier their derrieres grows.

An Youtuber had to return into the illegal clinic where she has undergone such treatment a few months prior because she was eating like a porker and that her both hips and buttocks were rapidly expanding in size at an almost uncontrollable rate... that was some Deviantart shit coming true. Those cheeks has gone MASSIVE and she was struggling more and more for mere tasks like struttling around or staying afoot without feeling too heavy and pained.

a big part of it relies on the talent and eye of the surgeon too. some have a better eye for the aesthetics and genuinely view what they're doing as creative design/sculpting work, rather than just another lucrative career serving body insecure women.

deviantart LOL. everytime i search google and see some absurd fuckery for artwork, i'm like "that's gotta be deviantart" and it always is. i'm always seeing one's where they've got ig models resized as giant monster sized women standing among cityscapes like godzilla. it's funny how the site juggles between serious artistry and pure fetishism.

Back