Welcome To aBlackWeb

It's been so long I cant remember shit from season 2 really besides the end. I can't recall the KC mob too well and how the son of the boss became part of all this. Jumped in without much of a recap. The wife is a fucking gangster, man. Good opening episode.

If you niggas dont start using spoilers after the first few eps....the shit ain't even been out a day.

Sorry. Imo tho that's fair game especially now that we all in prison doing this bid.

Niggas need to wait until they get some episodes in or enter at own risk. Imma talk my shit.

If anything once you get halfway is where you start using spoilers especially if you binging hard like me and elzo.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Ether
Reactions: GNS
Sorry. Imo tho that's fair game especially now that we all in prison doing this bid.

Niggas need to wait until they get some episodes in or enter at own risk. Imma talk my shit.

If anything once you get halfway is where you start using spoilers especially if you binging hard like me and elzo.
I'm sayin tho....give it at least the weekend before talking freely past ep 5 lol. I just barely finished ep 2.

Cuz I wana talk about the shit I'm watching? Kinda question is this? Lol

So talk about it. Can't tell other people how to talk because YOU want to watch one episode a day tho. The thread gotta go at your pace? If everything spoilered who you talking about shit with? Now I gotta @You too?

I'm not tip toeing around yall. Especially early episodes. I don't think that's fair of you to ask.l

Shouldn't be a thread to thread basis based on what certain niggas watch. Keep that energy for every show and enforce it then.

To show respect for people who wanna talk about what they've seen without being spoiled to future episodes. It's not that much to ask for.

Respect yourself and stay out the thread until you've watched a decent amount. You want to come in you do the extra.
I'm not spoilering shit that happened in the first 3 episodes. Tf.

Reactions: GNS
Back