Welcome To aBlackWeb

The real Hip Hop being played on this Show continues ...… Oh yeah

See the source image

So talk about it. Can't tell other people how to talk because YOU want to watch one episode a day tho. The thread gotta go at your pace? If everything spoilered who you talking about shit with? Now I gotta @You too?

I'm not tip toeing around yall. Especially early episodes. I don't think that's fair of you to ask.l
Fam I'm not telling yall not to talk about the show. I'm telling you to be considerate and use spoilers for stuff later in the season for the first few days. It's not about me cuz idrc about spoilers for this show. I'm saying it on behalf of others. Yall talking about the end of the season 12 hrs after the shit dropped. There are ppl that like to follow along as they watch.

Fam I'm not telling yall not to talk about the show. I'm telling you to be considerate and use spoilers for stuff later in the season for the first few days. It's not about me cuz idrc about spoilers for this show. I'm saying it on behalf of others. Yall talking about the end of the season 12 hrs after the shit dropped. There are ppl that like to follow along as they watch.

You gonna have to name names cause I'm not near the end of the season to be talking about it.

And I don't think I've spoke about anything beyond ep 5.

that whole shit w the brother really ruined this season, hate it when shows introduce random characters that have nothing to do w the direction of the show and have that character overtakes the show and the screen time

that lil arc was kinda useless. Dude needed to get clapped early. Nigga just came in stopped taking his meds and turned everything upside down. Lmao.

Wendy by herself is disgusting but now there's her liability brother in the mix. Bitch didn't want to commit his ass for nothing. Talking about she'll talk to him again about taking his meds. Hopefully Helen calls Frank Jackson on him after he came to her crib exposing all that shit to Erin

Last edited:
Back