Welcome To aBlackWeb

The moms is about that life forreal

2pac-laughing-juice.gif

All rednecks sound similar but different at the same time depending where they're from. I heard a Minnesota Redneck talk once and it was the most hilarious shit ive ever heard.
So a dude from Alaska gonna try and school me on rednecks? Aight

Let muh'fuckin get it!

Apparently, some actor called Felix Solis is playing Omar Navarro (finally making an appearance) in this upcoming season. Shit's about to get real.

Queenpin Wendy comin for niggas necks

Wendy's inner thug is not to be fucked with lol.

My predictions:

Darlene's gonna have words with Omar and the Cartel, go against Kansas City Mafia and probably try to Tekashi the whole thing when her backs against the wall lol.

Navarro Cartel and Kansas City Mafia are going to go to war (obviously).

I think Omar is gonna get sick and tired of his attorney and get her whacked, especially if Wendy outsmarts Helen. The Cartel's patience runs on super thin ice when shit's not going in their favour.

The senator is going to get exposed (due to his sneaky ways) and end up being whacked by one of these gangs.

Wendy's going to try Charlotte's attorney whacked but probably ends up working with her somehow, who knows.

Shit, I almost forgot about Ruth... I think she's going to team up with the Kansas City Mafia and go against Marty and the Navarro Cartel. That would be interesting. I am still pissed at the writers of the show portraying her father as a worthless character. He added zero value to second season.

---------------------------------------------

Side note: Felix Solis is playing Omar Navarro, anybody know who he is?

Last edited:
Back