Welcome To aBlackWeb

Finished last night. Good fucking season. Wendy surprised the fuck out of me a bunch. Was all excited for them to leave but that shit ain't happening now lol

Finished last night. Good fucking season. Wendy surprised the fuck out of me a bunch. Was all excited for them to leave but that shit ain't happening now lol

I actually wish they had them leave for real but not too far off...

Wendy being bold and cold-hearted suits her, but not on some mobster shit. She's feeling like Griselda Blanco just because she put a hit out, lol.

I love this show so much because of how unorthodox it is, and the second season had all kinds of twists and turns. Having Wendy to show this kind level of mob-like mentality kinda hints what's about to happen next a little bit IMO.

Either way, I am amped for the third season... you got the Navarro cartel, KC mob, corrupted politicians, the Snells family and this semi-fearless couple lol.

I actually wish they had them leave for real but not too far off...

Wendy being bold and cold-hearted suits her, but not on some mobster shit. She's feeling like Griselda Blanco just because she put a hit out, lol.

I love this show so much because of how unorthodox it is, and the second season had all kinds of twists and turns. Having Wendy to show this kind level of mob-like mentality kinda hints what's about to happen next a little bit IMO.

Either way, I am amped for the third season... you got the Navarro cartel, KC mob, corrupted politicians, the Snells family and this semi-fearless couple lol.
I was hoping the same, I expected them to move but because the cartel is as huge as it is I figured season 3 would be them somehow being found and either in trouble or getting a new offer for work. Definitely with them staying they're gonna have to keep fighting. Be crazy if the cartel gets wendy into politics to benefit themselves more.

Sucks Jacob died he was cool. I hate Darlene, hope she dies next season lol

I was hoping the same, I expected them to move but because the cartel is as huge as it is I figured season 3 would be them somehow being found and either in trouble or getting a new offer for work. Definitely with them staying they're gonna have to keep fighting. Be crazy if the cartel gets wendy into politics to benefit themselves more.

Darlene is woat

why did she spike the package again? I wasnt really payin attention. Did she spike it jus cuz she was in her feelings? I dont remember them explaining it well.

Darlene is woat

why did she spike the package again? I wasnt really payin attention. Did she spike it jus cuz she was in her feelings? I dont remember them explaining it well.

Yeah that's what I thought. She was pissed at the situation and laced it. Then kept provoking them afterwards.

Yeah, I wish Jacob didn't die either.

Darlene hated the whole deal from the jump, she's a live wire. I wonder how she's going to pull through now that Jacob is dead.

That shootout was cold but questionable at the same time. You have 4-5 guys with all kinds of guns spraying the car from front to back and only Jacob is the only one to get hit? The driver made it through with ease with a pistol? Lol... still a good scene though.

Yeah, I wish Jacob didn't die either.

Darlene hated the whole deal from the jump, she's a live wire. I wonder how she's going to pull through now that Jacob is dead.

That shootout was cold but questionable at the same time. You have 4-5 guys with all kinds of guns spraying the car from front to back and only Jacob is the only one to get hit? The driver made it through with ease with a pistol? Lol... still a good scene though.

Yea. That scene was sum bullshit. I find alotta shit happens in this show jus for shock value. Those shooters were woat smh

Next season.......

they got to deal with Ruth too. She is going to feel like Marty played her by saying he was going to leave everything to her after the ribbon-cutting ceremony. Not only is she on the outs with Wyatt, she lost both of her uncles and her dad with the root cause being Marty

Next season.......

they got to deal with Ruth too. She is going to feel like Marty played her by saying he was going to leave everything to her after the ribbon-cutting ceremony. Not only is she on the outs with Wyatt, she lost both of her uncles and her dad with the root cause being Marty
Yup and now she knows where the money is too. Already tried to rob him again after she showed loyalty. Shes been through too much to not want some payoff.

She might be scared though cuz that's the cartels money and they already scared the shit out of her, but I been feeling like she could be a threat in s3

Yup and now she knows where the money is too. Already tried to rob him again after she showed loyalty. Shes been through too much to not want some payoff.

She might be scared though cuz that's the cartels money and they already scared the shit out of her, but I been feeling like she could be a threat in s3

She loved and was controlled by her father, he taught her how to be street smart and survive so she felt that her loyalty was to him. She is moved by strong male figures in her life. Her cousin Wyatt, Marty and her father Cade.

Speaking of Cade tho... his character really caught me off guard in this second season, because the way they portrayed him in the first season like he was some boss of a street gang or some shit. Muh'fucka was speaking reckless and carefree in the bin with COs around and nothing happened to him lol. He had no sense in this season, just a wild cat with nothing to lose it seemed. I thought he'd get out, form his own clique and try to move chess pieces around with the help of Ruth. That would have been an interesting piece to the whole story.

FBI agent Roy's speech to Ruth in front of the strip club was hilarious and grimy ........he reminds me of a weirder version of Van Alden from Boardwalk Empire

Cade got a body on him, failed to get money or an alibi from Ruth......but he still hanging out at the trailer drinking Milwaukee's Best like nothing's wrong....hahhahaha

Scust at the temporary strip club manager / mama's boy wifing up one of the strippers

The actress that plays Helen, the lawyer, is British

It would have been hilarious if the actor below told his friends and family to tune in before he knew what his role was.....Lulu looking good in that dress

1488527.jpg

Last edited:
Charlotte is a fucking cunt.
Marty is stressed the fuck out lol.
The son is a weirdo, but he alright
Wendy hella slick, but it figures since shes a cheatin ass bitch
I feel bad for Ruth. She's a genuine person whos had to play tough to survive. She really aint built like that the crying scene showcased it.

Glad petty got dealt with. Fuckin weirdo

This is a very good show. Cant wait for season 3. Looks like everybody will be setting up shop down there.

Back