Welcome To aBlackWeb

In scared for Ruth being in the middle like that. But im also scared of Darlene. We already know what the cartel is about, but I feel like we ain't even scratched the surface of Darlene's crazy.

Didn't look through thread about this season. Just starting the new season and wanted to say
I'm glad that Marty was smart enough to lock Ruth out of the website

Also I'm curious how they're handle her with the money laundering. She's not on his level even though he's helped her. The FBI said he's the best out there. So she shouldn't be able to outsmart him about anything money related throughout the season

Still on episode 1 lol
I just KNEW Jonah was going to help out Ruth to fuck over the family because he's mad at his mother. That's going to annoy the hell out of me this season. Also how old is he supposed to be this season? The parents can't discipline him or something? Why do shows always have the kids running wild

Also Wendy has really neutered Marty since last season

Ep 5

Dumb nigga hotel manager: "Jonah handles our finances"

kevinhart-comedian.gif

I finished

I knew Darlene wasn't gon make it out this season after she killed the mob dude. I was glad they killed Wyatt too cuz I was tired of seeing him.

I stalled Jonah out all season but now I hate that lil bastid. Why tf would he tell Ruth Javi killed Wyatt smfh he gon get her killed.

Wtf was Maya doin.

I finished

I knew Darlene wasn't gon make it out this season after she killed the mob dude. I was glad they killed Wyatt too cuz I was tired of seeing him.

I stalled Jonah out all season but now I hate that lil bastid. Why tf would he tell Ruth Javi killed Wyatt smfh he gon get her killed.

Wtf was Maya doin.
Just finished. Agreed with everything you said. Maya I think snapped once the feds decided to work with the cartel instead of bringing it down. She basically said fk you to the govt and the Byrds

Finished it
Kind of sucks that Darlene is dead. Her crazy was getting interesting

Wyatt's character looked sickly and emaciated this season and took a back seat so I was meh with him getting taken out

I was waiting for Charlotte to shoot Ruth in the head while she was screaming at them. It seemed like something that would happen in the show

Lol I said during the first episode that Jonah was going to annoy the fuck out of me this season and he definitely did in every episode. He's constantly fucking over the family and they just let it happen. If Ruth gets killed by Javi then that's on Jonah

I finished

Wtf was Maya doin.

Man fuck jonah. Perfect example of how early a mf can tap into his white privilege. He used it against his fam. Bitch ass.

Didn't care about wyatt getting slapped out. He was pretty much asking for it at that point. Like how you gonna guarantee yall safety going forward when Darlene constantly wildin out. Did him marrying Darlene even guarantee they could keep the baby? Dude is a fresh high school dropout with no job, no ends, nothing, hes just kept, a pet. That was some dumbass writing. Might as well have had the kc mob wipe them out (and thrown jonah in on a 2 for 1 lol. That's what I was waiting for. He needed to get shot in his shit.)

And as reckless as Javi is if they let one of these idiots kill him in part 2 I'm gonna scream. He really too reckless for his position tho.

Back