Welcome To aBlackWeb

I don't get why these things are being pushed back more people were at home up till recently its not like it's the movie theater where you need people to go out so I would figure they'd have more of an audience share

I don't get why these things are being pushed back more people were at home up till recently its not like it's the movie theater where you need people to go out so I would figure they'd have more of an audience share
probably b/c it now falls within another shows' release window and netflix doesnt want all of them competing for views

probably b/c it now falls within another shows' release window and netflix doesnt want all of them competing for views
All people were doing was watching tv over the quarantine
Can't see how having more than one show out over a couple months would hurt anything
I'm sure there's more than one marquee series out right now

I forgot how annoyed I was with Ruth in season 3. Like the definition of ruining a good thing

Also I just realized it says part 1. I looked it up and this season is 7 episodes and part 2 will be 7 episodes

We better not have to wait a year for part 2. They need to drop that shit no later than Thanksgiving.

Wendy really leapfrogged Marty in season 3. Why did they have Wendy get power crazy?

They were pushing that "women empowerment" from the very start, even full force during the second season. All the major roles played by women were seeking power one way or the other: Wendy, Ruth, Darlene, and Helen.

Back