Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tom Pelphry aka Ben is a phenomenal actor. Whatever award they can find he deserves it.

He played the best manic, depressive, bi-polar character I've ever seen. His heart was in the right place but went about everything the wrong way, it was so believable.

The cab scene where he was explaining his disorder and why he's the way he is and the scene right before they were about to throw him in the crazy house was elite.
Ironically he played a similar character in Banshee. His character was a ex skinhead who was crazy as hell.

:imsayin:

Matter of fact he killed his brother on that show

Man........

This season was great. Ruth has great taste in music by the way. Lol

The 4th season is gonna be very interesting with how this one ended. I kinda wish the ending of this season stopped before they got out of the SUV to have even more of a cliff hanger though. Lol

Man........

The 4th season is gonna be very interesting with how this one ended. I kinda wish the ending of this season stopped before they got out of the SUV to have even more of a cliff hanger though. Lol

Yea. At 1st i wanted the season to end with wendy n marty walking onto the plane looking scared n confused af. That would have been a hell of a cliffhanger.

But that wouldn't have worked in todays tv climate. Pics woulda leaked of them on the set of season 4, so ppl would have known they didnt die as soon as they got off the plane in mexico. Plus how would the trailer for s4 worked. It have been tough not spoil that they weren't dead.

Yea, i gave this alil too much thought lol smh

Bro no he ain't fuckin this old bitch
Wtf
WTF
tenor.gif

I'm bout tired of the brother mental illness or not
He may have done the impossible and surpassed season 2 Charlotte....teenage angst or mental illness shit idek it's really fuckin close.

Finally finished, kinda saw the helen shit coming just didn't know how or when. Cold blooded tho

Been lose offa marty since he gave that crazy bitch that baby, foh nigga.

He coulda saved us bout 3 episodes of grief if he'd have kicked that crazy nigga out his house.
Can't picture myself having to tell anybody twice to get out of my place.

Fuck wendy!
That guilty ass face she had when the kids said they should just try to run. Knowing she fucked that up tryna be fuckin closer to a damn cartel.

This nigga marty tryna be stand up not saying shit cause he don't want the kids to turn on her but she was quick af to tell em he was money laundering. Fuckin females man.

This ho Ruth don't wanna take no responsibility for getting ben out the mental ward.. U know the place where crazy people get fuckin treated, and getting the fucker killed.

Darlene should've been dead and fuckin eww at wyatt. Bro really passed on Charlotte for that old head??!
Scust

Not impressed with Navarro. Batty bwoi fbi shouldn't even be on that case. Hopefully my pregnant baby get out of this unscathed.

And again I dislike every major character in this show.

I hate ben lmaoooo

Just realized the actor was ward bum ass in iron fist
KindlyPolishedBison-small.gif

Holy shit
I never finished iron fist but I know who that is.
Good actor. Bro went from a new yorker to a redneck like a natural

Finally finished the shit. I was convinced Ben was the Feds until pretty late in the season. SMH. In fact, I tweeted that Ben was DEFINITELY the Feds. Lol.

Wendy was a piss poor “babysitter” lol...how you let this man keep gettin’ his hands on a phone?!?! Wendy has me hating her like Tasha by tha end of this season lol

Man........

Lol I was saying the same thing, she always had baning 90s hip hop classics on the go...

She has really evolved throughout the whole series, Im pissed that she
left Marty's business
I could see it happening though...

Back