Welcome To aBlackWeb

Began with a slow burn but it wasnt long before i was locked in and fully engaged in this ever changing and forcing you to the edge of your seat series.
The cast is great as ever .The dynamic between Marty and Wendy Byrde (Jason Bateman and Laura Linney) is off the charts great with tensions that boil over hit the floor ,runs down the stairs and still burns your feet about an hour later.
Marylouise Burke as their therapyst is absolutely fantastic
Hats off to Janet McTeer for her laser focused performances and silk blouses.
Julia Garner turns in a tough as nails performance once again...but this time i felt her heart was wrapped up in so much of what was going on which made me feel something even more for the character.
No one will be able to deny the incredible performance by Tom Pelphrey Wendy’s brother, Ben, i wanted to council him,hang out with him and strangle him all at the same time.What a stunning rollercoaster perfomance that made me yell at the TV screen about 100 times
Praise to Jessica Frances Dukes as Special Agent Maya Miller who brang a Fargo feel to the season
Lisa Emery as Darlene Snell,take a bit of a back seat but when she's on screen she uses her time to a T
Oh and of course Sofia Hublitz as Charlotte Byrde, Marty and Wendy's teenage daughter Skylar Gaertner as Jonah Byrde, Marty and Wendy's teenage son are great.
Bring on season 4

Did Ben himself type all this

Well, Jonah was a full wierdo is in s1. So its possible.

They definitely were fore shadowing something w him shooting out the window tho
Yea maybe one of the reasons they choose Ben to be in this season is to show where Jonah got his weird traits from, because if you look at it he didn't get from his dad or mom.

I think Helen being spooked about getting knocked off herself made her overcompensate with trynna prove her worthiness to Navarro and show incompetence within the Byrdes. Too busy knocking people off the board, she forgot to watch her own head. Tragic.

Wendy's trash, but smart trash.

Good Lord, Ben was a looney. That nigga talked to himself the whole cab ride from Helen's house. I knew he wasn't seeing S4.

Ruth annoyed me, but she's loyal.

Marty...smarter than what people think he is. However, I don't think him, Wendy, nor Ruth can manage 100% without each other tho. Niggas was falling apart them 2 hrs Mexico had him locked in the cave.

That hug from Navarro after ol boy put a hole in Helen's head... :yikes1::ohshit2:oh, that nigga crazy.

Marty...smarter than what people think he is. However, I don't think him, Wendy, nor Ruth can manage 100% without each other tho. Niggas was falling apart them 2 hrs Mexico had him locked in the cave.

Ruth was fucking up on purpose because she knew Helen was trying to make herself seem like she could oversee the operation and they wouldn't miss a beat. Marty explained to her that was coming.

She knew to start fucking the money up when he got snatched.

They do need eachother tho. Gonna be weird seeing her on the other side.

Ruth was fucking up on purpose because she knew Helen was trying to make herself seem like she could oversee the operation and they wouldn't miss a beat. Marty explained to her that was coming.

We still spoiling stuff??

I thought so too at first when the red flag popped up on that account. BUT the pregnant fed lady did that to save Marty when he got snatched up. She says it to him in a later episode. SO, it wasnt Ruth. Marty taught her how to cook the books, and she's good. But hes on jedi master level. Ain't no replacing marty

Not for nothing. But if a show drops all its episodes on one day (Netflix model). If ppl wanna talk about episodes on that day w/o spoilers, its shouldn't be a problem imo.

If you know the entire season has dropped n u aint started yet. Why the fuck are you entering the thread. You know u run the risk of seein spoilers. Jus kinda common sense imo.

Now if a show drops episodes weekly (HBO/old school model) and a episode leaks early or pics from the set leak online thats different.

Not for nothing. But if a show drops all its episodes on one day (Netflix model). If ppl wanna talk about episodes on that day w/o spoilers, its shouldn't be a problem imo.

If you know the entire season has dropped n u aint started yet. Why the fuck are you entering the thread. You know u run the risk of seein spoilers. Jus kinda common sense imo.
Who honestly waits til the entire season is over before posting tho? At least give it a couple days for others to watch it in full before revealing the end. People do wanna discuss the show as they watch. Most don't have the time to binge in a day.

Back